[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am wondering if i should get a Vita or a 3DS 3DS has the upcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image:482.jpg (203 KB, 1658x1120) Image search: [Google]
image:482.jpg
203 KB, 1658x1120
I am wondering if i should get a Vita or a 3DS

3DS has the upcoming DQ games and Bravely Secknd but Vita has several weeab games

Which one i should get?
>>
are you going to play them in public?
>>
>>321987627
>>>/wsr/

fuck off
>>
>>321987679
Maybe
>>
>>321987872
>playing games in public
just don't. leave that at home.

ignoring people in public is outright rude and girls will never talk to you.
>>
>>321987627
neither, both will be left in the dust shortly
>>
3DS

Dragon Quest, SMT, Etrian Odyssey, BD, what's not to love? Also, Monster Hunter, Kid Icarus and Smash are good
>>
Probably 3DS. I love Vita, but it only gets mediocre Weebshit these days. All its actually good games are getting PS4 versions and shit.
>>
>>321988136

I even ignore people at work.
>>
Well, when I was faced with this dilemma, I went with the Vita.

The 3DS has a lot of good games of course, but they all get censored, and I didn't want to support that.

I love my Vita, I'm up to 16 physical and 4 digital games on it.
>>
>>321987627
Who cares about two fucking downports of DQ VII and VIII
>>
>>321987627
3DS

Not because Vita is bad but because at this point 90% of its games are also on PS4 or PC, and play better on there.
>>
>>321988136
I take mine to uni and as a result I've met a lot of people after street passing them.
>>
tfw maritza mendez pics are hard to find
>>
>>321987627
3DS is perfect if you want to play old games remastered again, personally I enjoy my Vita more than my 3DS. I cant wait till DQ comes out so I have a reason to actually use my 3DS. Vita games dont also cost an arm ann leg
>>
>wanting a vita
>ever

Fucking lmao
>>
>>321988136
I met my current gf because of playing my 3ds in the subway. Most people don't give a damn what you do unless they're swag teens which no one gives a fuck about anyways and grandpa's who are all stuck in nursing homes so they won't give you shit about it.
>>
>>321987627
pretty high test desu

Just get one which has the kind of games you like
>>
>>321988136

This guy's pretty right.

The whole "Don't play games in public, you'll seem like an autist!" isn't really just a meme.

As harsh as it is, girls get to be really selective because, well, ultimately they're choosing a guy to have 9 months of really painful and vomit-inducing agony to have their child. Sometimes double or triple that.

Anyway, that's part of the reason why they can play games in public and no guy would give a fuck, and when you play a games girls either secretly give a fuck or will outright say, in rare cases, "haha what are you doing" etc.

This even counts for phone games.

I play whatever games I want in public if there are no girls I care about around.
>>
>or
buy both
if you're a poorfag, buy an old 3DS and softmod it
>>
I'm not desperate enough to stop playing games because I need sex. I also don't need a relationship with a girl who doesn't like it that I spend most of the time playingt vidya
>>
>>321990635
What kind of fucking beta do you even have to be to believe this? Shouldn't you be selective too? If some cunt thinks she's better than you because you like to play Tetris while waiting for the train then fuck her.
>>
>>321990259
Is that the Cum Connoisseur, Maritza Mendez?
>>
>>321990975
Hell yeah. Her videos are really fucking hard to find nowadays, though.
>>
>>321988136
>>321990635
Pussy ass niggas. If you have at least a bit of charm, know how to talk to girls, know how to groom and dress well then they won't give two shits if you play games in public. But I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt because I'm from a big city and people just to whatever the hell they want to do over here.
>>
>>321990962
fucking this

i wish my friends had some spine too
>>
>>321987627
the vita sold so poorly that they had to make a device that apes the vita and plugs directly into your TV to appease third parties, however that device completely gimps a crucial control element(the touchscreen) as if sony thought "well this aspect of control is stupid so lets scrap it" even through the PS4 controller has a touchscreen built right into the fucking controller

that should tell you what you need to know if you were dumb enough to consider buying into the platform
>>
>>321991283
you're a namefag and a tripfag
that should tell OP what he needs to know if he was dumb enough to consider reading your post
>>
3ds, then pirate everything
>>
>>321990635
the only person i've ever linked up live face-to-face and played games with on a modern handheld was a 10/10 blonde slim qt

also saw a 8/10 brunette playing a 3DS and we had a nice conversation about pokemon

if you were to bring out a loli weeb machine, they'd know
>>
File: vita.png (759 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vita.png
759 KB, 1920x1080
>>321991283
>>
>>321991929
yeah i think that's at least the second time sony has been dragged through the courts for making false or misleading claims about their hardware. thought they were banned from making any more?
>>
>>321990630
she and her husband actually own the site
I think her daughter did some pics as well
>>
>>321988590
Vita has more censored games on it right now.
>>
>>321990635

>Guy plays Pokemon on the train

>Wow I'm deserving of way better than that guy!

What?
>>
File: dragon quest.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dragon quest.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>321987627
>upcoming DQ games

Enjoy your censorship.
>>
>>321992481

[citation heavily needed]
>>
>>321988590
>>321994458
>doesn't know about Dungeons travelers 2, Criminal Girls and Monster Monpiece

I forgot that censorshipfags were retarded
>>
>>321995109

I didn't say there wasn;t censored games on the Vita. I said the 3ds had MORE censored games.
>>
>>321995262
>Goalpost moving
Epic as expected of a retarded censorshipfag
>>
>>321995796

I didn't move any goalposts. While it wasn't stated outright in my original post, "I chose the title with less overall censored games" was the main point of my post here: >>321988590

And even then, I don't understand why being against censorship would be a bad thing, as you're implying.
>>
>>321995796
but he didn't move goalposts
>Vita has more censored games on it right now
>[citation heavily needed]
no reading comprehension is expected of a retarded censorship apologist
>>
>>321996006

>"I chose the title with less overall censored games"

Should read "I chose the system with less overall censored games"
>>
>>321995109
my mind filters out NISA games because i already expect nothing but pure horseshit from them.
i'm disappointed about dungeon travelers 2 though, that's a new low for atlus USA, they even pulled out the ESRB excuse. they've gone down the shitter really hard in the last few years.
>>
>>321995109
Honestly, those are the only censored games I can even think of on the vita.
>>
>>321987627
I relatively recently picked up a N3DS to go with my Vita and I'm honestly not thrilled with it. For all the NOGAMES memes I've got about a dozen titles on my Vita that I've really enjoyed, and even with piracy I'm struggling to find more than maybe 4 on my 3DS.
I'm not pretending I've got some objective opinion to throw at you but that's just my experience so far. Take that as you will.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.