[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attorney
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is Dual Destinies any good even if Shu didn't write it?
>>
>>321983750
Well, bear in mind, it was written by the team that did Gyakuten Kenji 2 (if you got to play it) and many consider that better than anything Takumi has written.

Dual Destinies is not as good as that, though.

ATHENA INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE
>>
I played the first two cases and didn't feel like continuing
I may try again next year
>>
the fact Shu didn't write it has nothing to do with its quality.

it's ok, not bad but certainly not good either. Definitely better if you consider the DLC case.
>>
it's okay, worth playing

>tfw no sherlock holmes western release
>>
>>321983917
Well, I played the first Investigations and it was so boring...the overexplanation and the story killed it to me (except Calisto, that bitch was a good villain). Investigations 2 is better?
>>
>>321984143
it is. My only complaint about it is the final boss actual confrontation, felt a bit too short.
>>
>>321984143
AAI2 is the best AA game ever

DD is better than AA2 and 4, but not 1 and 3.
>>
>>321984143
The first Investigations is probably my least favorite Ace Attorney-branded thing so you're not wrong.

2 is much, MUCH better (so much so that it's probably this team's magnum opus, although they did listen to the criticism of AA5 so there's promise there).
>>
File: 4235.png (323 KB, 825x382) Image search: [Google]
4235.png
323 KB, 825x382
>>321984271
I can barely believe MI2's team is the same one as DD's.

DGS western release when?
>>
And PLvsAA? Is that good for the fans of both franchises?
>>
T&T > AA1 > AAI2 > JFA > DD > AJ > AAI

Ghost Trick > Ace Attorney
>>
>>321983750
The focus on three rotating main characters is fresh and interesting, probably the best part of the game. Cases are decent to great, not the best in the series, but I think they stand up well enough. A step back from AAI2 which is the best game in the series and Yamazaki's finest hour, but part of it was due to AA5 having a shitton of characters and plotlines to balance, including re-railing the overall direction of the series after AA4 (whether you deem that as necessary or not).
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.