[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game has lock on >it doesn't automatically lock on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1436191201537.png (368 KB, 664x606) Image search: [Google]
1436191201537.png
368 KB, 664x606
>game has lock on
>it doesn't automatically lock on to targets in front of you
>it doesn't automatically lock on to targets nearest to you
>>
>he uses lock ons
>>
>Game has lock-on
>Doesn't lock onto anything, just makes you strafe
>>
>Game has lock on
>Has no simple way to switch between targets
>>
>game has lock on
>can't see which one the game has locked onto
>>
>Game has soft lock on
>Will lock on to closest enemies to you
>Can't change what you're locked on to
>Can't disable it either
>>
>>321983401
Playing the Witcher 3 are we?
>>
>>321984504
Way of the Samurai 4 here.
>>
>>321983401
Why would you want that? I'd imagine it could fuck you up more than it would benefit you.
>>
File: Snapshot_20151229_032342.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1088) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20151229_032342.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1088
>Xenoblade X's lockon

Fucking kill me it's so fucking stupid for something that's required to even fight.
>>
File: s.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>game has lock on
>every kill produces abnormal amounts of salt
>>
>game has lock on
>locks onto the exact opposite thing you want it to lock on to at that precise moment
>complain every time no matter how hypocritical it is
>>
>>321984046
>Will lock on to closest enemies to you
This infuriates me.
Especially when it's literally closes, and not closest in your line of sight

>Thanks for locking onto that bug behind me when I'm trying to block this giant fucking hammer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.