[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favorite area in Dark Souls ? For me it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 137270989213.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
137270989213.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
What's your favorite area in Dark Souls ? For me it's Ash Lake, even though there's fuckall to do once you killed the hydra, it's just so comfy, the dragon is impressive, and the music is amazing.
>>
File: pikachu.png (50 KB, 347x210) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.png
50 KB, 347x210
the uninstaller
>>
Kiln of the First Flame desu
>>
File: darksouls_new_londo_02.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
darksouls_new_londo_02.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
I liked New Londo Ruins, even Artorious NOPEd the hell out of there and they filled the city with water.

They should have added red phantom darkwraiths or regular darkwraiths to the rest of the game world after you drain new londo.
>>
>>321983218
For me it's Tomb of the Giants - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
Lost Izalith

The whole buddhist temple deep underground crawling with demons and shit is pretty badass.

There's a lot of places to love in Dark Souls
>>
File: OYMVRNb.png (324 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
OYMVRNb.png
324 KB, 853x480
Literally copy-pasted from Nausicaa. I still really liked it.
>>321985594
I wanted to like Lost Izalith, but then I spotted all the dragon bottom halves and there's some graphical effects going on in that area that I really dislike. Overall I'd say it's the worst-looking area of the game.
>>
>>321985594
Too bad they ran out of time and we only see around 20% of the city.
>>
>>321985903
>>321985860
I agree, but combined with the demon ruins I just like the whole concept they had going for it
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 1920x1080
I love the forest area right outside sens fortress gates. Wish it would have been larger or something. I love forests like that.
>>
>>321985594
This and Demon's Ruins

Ultra comfy, I also liked the color palette (outside of lava stuff)
>>
>Demon Souls
THE NEXUS
H
E

N
E
X
U
S

>Dark Souls
Ash lake or the duke archives

>Dark Souls 2
Majula I guess

>BB
Haven't played it yet
>>
The Kiln is badass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.