[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: cube-world2.png (314 KB, 600x329) Image search: [Google]
cube-world2.png
314 KB, 600x329
what went wrong ?
>>
nothing went wrong, when he released the beta it was pretty good and people gave a lot of feedback, then he didn't change a single thing and stopped replying to all his social media or to anyone at all
>>
>>321981921

The devs gave up on it, shame.
>>
Nothing.

Look at his twitter. He's still regularly working on it. The only shame is he's not providing a means for his fans to keep playing.
>>
>>321981921
I really wanted to believe in Cube World but then the dev literally vanished
not even science can explain this shit, it's only the work of greed
>>
>>321981921
It had spheres
>>
>>321981921
UPDATE WHEN
>>
>>321981921
>what went wrong
>went
It's not went anywhere, it's still moving at a snails pace.
I honestly believe the next update or dev response will come after HL3 is released.
>>
>>321981921
If he had taken up the offer to join Mojang, there would have been a Minecraft 2 by now.

Cube World would have had the funding for all the content he wished to add.

instead both games went to shit, bad decision.
>>
It's missed it's window now

I'm not even mad that I bought it (I'd forgot) I just don't care
>>
I DONT GIVE A BLOODY FUCK ABOUT YOUR MUSIC ADDITIONS YOU STUPID SHIT

ITS BEEN LIKE

A FUCKING MILLION YEARS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
is cube world the minecraft killer ?
>>
the only thing that pisses me off is that my computer is not powerful enough for this game
>>
>>321986282
>no redstone
>no freedom

it's about as a "minecraft killer" as the rest of them.
>>
The developer has started updating a lot on his Twitter. I think his long periods of silence were considered normal before he released the beta.

Still the game is taking forever to release, and looks like it's hit feature creep.
>>
File: face of bad healing.png (579 KB, 537x618) Image search: [Google]
face of bad healing.png
579 KB, 537x618
>>321981921

Why not just play Trove? It's the same concept with a few differences and it actually has updates.. Cube World was the project of a greedy cunt. Just accept that
>>
>>321981921
Nothing went wrong, it just updates nearly as often as minecraft but it's not released for the public eye. Why anyone would buy the alpha version of a game before it's released is beyond me.
>>
>>321986737
he was offered a job with actual good salary from Mojang, and turned it down.

let us never forget this.
>>
One day Wollay will return and give us that update.
>>
File: 1440391742171.jpg (57 KB, 572x466) Image search: [Google]
1440391742171.jpg
57 KB, 572x466
>>321989024
It's to late now son.
>>
>>321990213
B-but he gaves us a new song a while back at his soundcloud.

I'm feeling it, it's close, and then we all will sail again in those comfy ocean maps.
>>
>>321981921
>what went wrong ?
Oh, Nothing. This is what happens when you want everything but have an ultra tiny team. I.E a single person.

You'll get a steady amount of work but it won't happen fast.
>>
>>321991465
>what went wrong ?
Nothing? The game's great, looking forward to the next update.
>>
I had fun exploring the oceans in the game. My boat was comfy, imagine if they added storms and massive waves to the game.
I had only one world that I played on I just explored for hours looking for cool scenery and new environments. That was fun. I might redownload and do it again.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.