[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're going to play this game the right way, right anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: JbVG56R.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JbVG56R.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
You're going to play this game the right way, right anons? With a red-haired onee-chan arisen and her little pawn kohai. It's the only true way to play Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>321973248
i will, try
>>
>>321973248
Fuck off waifufaggots
>>
Yea, day 1 pirate.
>>
>>321973908
I hope you will buy it if you like the pirated copy, anon.
>>321973608
You can't waifu your pawn, though. :(
>>
THE ONLY TRUE WAY
>>
READY FOR DAIMON TO KICK YOUR ASS AT 60FPS?
>>
>>321975279
I'm hard for it. Before I lost my save on Ps3, I only beat him once, never got through BBI2.0 due to that.
>>
What is everyone playing to pass the time? I bought borderlands 2 GOTY with what few bucks I had and I feel like I shoulda got resident evil 4 instead. It's somewhat passing the time though. 15th can't come soon enough.
>>
>>321975738
Borderlands 2 should distract you long enough, though if you have too much free time, you might burn out on it too quickly.
>>
File: 1448467463579.png (55 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1448467463579.png
55 KB, 360x360
>playing deer catch with my loli pawn
>mfw that teaches her how to catch my dumb ass when I get dropped by harpies
2cute
>>
>>321976985
Well I played it on ps3 at release but never played the DLC. So while it is fun it's kinda dull at the moment for me.
>>
>>321975738
I'm spending the time reading through my book backlog.

>>321977018
Loli-faggot, you should know everything you imagine to be true is a lie by now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.