[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Vita >Games cost next to nothing in sales >Wide variety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>Vita
>Games cost next to nothing in sales
>Wide variety of awesome games including retro and weebshit

>Buy 3DS this Christmas
>$60 for Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
>$60 for Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
>eShop is full of jewry.
>$60 for Super Mario Land, a 4 year old game
>$60 for RE: Revelations, a 3 year old game
>$60 dollars for Starfox 64 "3D" (which doesn't even fucking work!) a 20 year old game!!

Why are Nintendo such fucking jews and why does /v/ rate the 3DS higher than the Vita?
Buyer's remorse general and recommend me some games for 3DS that might change my perspective on this fucking hunk of shit I just bought. And fuck you, /v/, for recommending this shambles of a handheld.
I fucking hope there's a good R4 cartridge out there for it.
>>
First party Nintendo games rarely go down in price.
>>
>>321972574
>why does /v/ rate the 3DS higher than the Vita?
The games on 3ds are generally better (see Toukiden Kiwami compared to Monster hunter. Looks prettier and has a better story but shit is it not fun to play).
Try stuff that isn't Nintendo, like one of the SMT games, or rune factory 4.
Or monster hunter 4u.
>>
>>321975265
Ah I've played the original Toukiden and I thought it was fucking shit. I played the Mon Hun game that was on PSP and it was much more enjoyable.
Is Mon Hun 4 on 3DS worth $60?
>>
Because the games are better, and I can play all the good games on vita on other systems that I already own.
>>
>>321974706
>I fucking hope there's a good R4 cartridge out there for it.
You're really, really, really behind. If you've updated that 3DS at all chances are you fucked yourself out of free games for the time being. 3DS used to be <9.2 firmware for pirating (with online play, eShop, etC), but recently 3DS and Wii U security got BTFO so within the next 1-3 months we should see huge developments (CFW on most firmwares, ability to downgrade FW, etc). Just don't update and let it sit for a while if you're above 9.2
>>
>>321975847
Also was meant for OP, obviously >>321972574
>>
Gamestop's physical copy of starfox 3d in my town in italy costs 20 eurobucks
>>
>>321975265
/v/ lives off of console war bullshit and most /v/ermin are incapable of enjoying more than one platform. Try EO or some SMT, Altus is probably the only reason I bother with the 3DS. Well, that and hopes of DQ.

>>321972574
Those "hunting" games are trash, clones or not.
>>
>$60

live somewhere not shit
>>
It's much like the PS4 vs. Xbone vs. WiiU situation. Whoever has the larger share of the market can also get away with being more of a jew.
Also, if you're actually PAYING for 3ds games you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>321975682
If you liked any monster hunter game before, yes it is worth it.
>>
>>321975682
>$60
Where do you live, they cost $40.
Even down in tacoland they're worth just a little over that with how shit the currency is.
In the Nintendo website it's even marked down to 23.99
I'd say it is
>>
>>321975969
20? It costs 90 dollars here. Guess where I live.
>>
>>321976248
The fuck? Where do you live?!
>>
>>321976278
Israel?
>>
>>321976387
I would assume he lives in literally any non-Australia first world country. Also learn how to fucking shop OP jesus christ, just because you see the game at Walmart for that much does not mean that's the only price it sells for.
>>
>>321972574
>$60
I found your problem, you live in a foreign shithole. Import or move.
>>
>>321972574
That's what you get for not being american.
>>
File: 1445193111544.gif (575 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1445193111544.gif
575 KB, 512x384
>>321976387
Mexico.
Games are about $900 (52 dollars) new for 3ds, but it's not rare to see them at $800 (which is little above 46 dollars).
I am stuck buying my games digitally because I live in bumfuck nowhere and the closest place to buy physical copies is over 2 hours away
>>
>>321972574
Wait for the sales. This is where the good deal are.
>>
DeSu Overclocked
>>
>>321976527
Fuck you, fagit. The games cost roughly the same everwhere here.
>>
You forgot Kid Icarus, which is like $80 now.
>>
>>321976769
Why not get an R4 and get all your games free then?
I don't like to pirate but I don't feel so bad about it in the face of Nintendo's jewery.
>>
File: Punished Pele.jpg (19 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
Punished Pele.jpg
19 KB, 286x286
>>321977229
>change region settings
>buy games digitally much cheaper
>>
>>321977532
I'm too damn lazy.
And my brother updated already for smash
>>
You are right those are horrific prices. Good thing I have CFW the games are fantastic but 1or 2 of them are worth 60$. On the other hand I can't say I really care about the Vitas games.
>>
>>321977593
God damn... maybe I will! Wheres' the cheapest region?
Then again, transaction charges apply depending where you're from.
>>
>60
Epic
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.