[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GTA 5 Community is Cancer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 52308_fb.jpg (138 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
52308_fb.jpg
138 KB, 640x360
Anyone else think the GTA 5 community is fucking cancer? Constantly leaking DLC info, which really ruins the system of hype, 80% of the playerbase is a bunch of autistic children, and most of the YouTubers are just clickbaiting assholes.
>>
gta 5 has dlc?
>>
>>321965441
Eh, updates, but still new content nonetheless
>>
>>321965520
What have they added? I assume just new outfits since I've heard nothing about it until now. Thought they were focusing on gtao instead of 5 proper.
>>
File: 1437147657858.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1437147657858.png
296 KB, 649x649
Why do you keep making these fucking threads? Nobody cares. What's next? You're going to whine about how lol is shit or how everyone on youtube comments is dumb? Grow the fuck up whiny nigga
>>
>>321965716
Ahh yes, I did not make the distinction between gtao and 5... Meant Gtao, but I just refer to it as 5 myself.
>>
>>321965353
What system are you on, anon?
>>
as someone who was playing from release on 360, then transfered to PS4 then transfered to PC :
It was better on consoles, no amount of mods and graphical superiority will outweigh the amount of faggots with trainers and tools that make the online a shit experience for most of the users.
>>
File: 1434586517443.jpg (161 KB, 989x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434586517443.jpg
161 KB, 989x1000
All video game community is cancer now.
>>
>Constantly leaking DLC info, which really ruins the system of hype

This is good for consumers. Fuck off shill.
>>
File: FiveMshittydrift.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FiveMshittydrift.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>321965353

>five m develops
>servers are actually good and playerbase is more mature, ind rift servers people actually drifts
>mod gets better and better, fixes stuttering and makes the game runs smoother
>suddenly dev gets cucked by r*
>mod dies
>same thing happened to gta:mp

this is why we cant ahve nice things
>>
>Wait an hour or more to get a group
>As soon as mission starts someone leaves

What is worse than cancer?
>>
>>321966506
It doesn't matter for consumers and doesn't make him a shill

You are AIDS
>>
>>321965893
stop posting this gay nigger
>>
>>321967192
i have ptsd from playing with randoms so many times in heists, some times it would take 3-4 hours of random groups to get 1 completion.
>>
>>321967305
It ensures that the first impression people get of the content is a strictly factual description of the product, not a professionally marketed write-up. Anyone who cares about the quality of their purchases stands to gain from leaks occurring, and only the company has anything to lose since they're the ones wasting money trying to sell hype instead of product.
>>
>>321965353

I don't know man. I didn't ever get into the online or any of the DLC.

I played it exclusively as a single-player action game, and I thought it was really great. No need to bring cancer and YouTubers and autistic children into it.
>>
>>321965353
>Constantly leaking DLC info, which
>really ruins the system of hype
>complaining that youtubers of all people are clickbaiting
Pretty sure you're part of the autistic 80% ya dumb faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.