[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toxic communities thread? What are some games that you should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: biohazard_00382247_0.jpg (48 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
biohazard_00382247_0.jpg
48 KB, 750x422
Toxic communities thread?

What are some games that you should stay the absolute fuck away from solely because the community makes it shit?
>>
/v/
>>
@321959939

/v/ isn't a game. It's serious business for only serious people.
>>
>>321959812
You should stay away from any primarily multiplayer game. They are tumors.
>>
>toxic
>>
Rule of thumb: Stay away from any fan base that gives itself a name (Bronies, Whovians)

This is the theoretical point at which a fan base becomes too cancerous to join.
>>
>toxic
>>
>reddit
>>>/reddit/
>>
Undermeme and COD. That's about it.
>>
>>321959812
Anything with fanbase that communicates.
>>
>>321959812
Single player, RP, social, casual, carebears. I must sau, I've never found a community toxic.
>>
>>321959812
>using the word "toxic"

l
o
l

get bullied, faggot
>>
>>321959812
Smash,cod, undertale are obvious.
But anything that calls itself a fandom.
>>
Bioware fans make me cringe the most.
>>
File: griffin.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
griffin.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
>Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Have 1400+ hours in the game, beginning to think if the entire fanbase was sterilized, humanity as a whole wins. Hell, I'll go first if it guarantees all of the cunts get got.
>>
>>321960964
What's wrong with it? I haven't played that much, but it comes across as a more casual, and less French, source community.
>>
>>321961224
almost nothing if you're already very good at the game

however if you're trying to learn how to play, or if you're not very good and are trying to get better, pretty much the entire community shits on you.
>>
>>321961224
Just don't play the competitive matchmaking, the shitters whine at low ranks and the cheaters go full retard at higher, unless you have at least 2 friends to lobby with it turns into a shitflinging bitchfest where everybody's at fault and the rounds don't matter. Got to LEM (current system, not MGE median) then got bored of dramaqueens and derankers. Thinking about R6 Siege, but will probably won't get it.
>>
>>321960116
Rather sound.
>>
>>321961672
>>321961768

>Trashtalkers and maphacks
It's been like this for 20 years, why is toxicity in the vogue now?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.