[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I supposed to be doing: The game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
What am I supposed to be doing: The game
>>
>>321951762
>He fell for the "Nocturne is good" meme
>>
>>321951762
Nigga, you dumb.
>>
>>321951762
i felt that way at a couple points

it was especially awful if you put it down for a bit and came back to it later
>>
It's pretty linear though
>>
KO-KO-KO-WA-WA-WA-SHI-SHI-SHI-TAI
>>
>>321951762
The only hard part is trying to remember all those jap names, everything else is really straight forward.
>>
>>321951867
Might as well just restart if you ever decide to do that. Never go more than a week without playing it.
>>
>>321951762
This is one of those games that made me realize good video games really don't exist because I'm an adult.
>>
The game just throws you in.I especially had trouble in the final dungeon
>>
I know where I'm supposed to go

The problem is Trumpeter is in the way
>>
File: 1420206190013.png (462 KB, 715x537) Image search: [Google]
1420206190013.png
462 KB, 715x537
>>321953868
what
>>
>>321951762
Playing something else.
>>
DOOT DOOT
also he's not hard
>>
>>321954429
Git gud
>>
>>321954953
>>321954879

I know HOW to fight him, I'm well aware of how his pattern works.

But my healing setup means if the turn order goes back, he can auto-kill my party.
>>
>>321955078

Then change your set-up? You have plenty of flexibility in how to make your party and MC in Nocturne.
>>
I thought you guys said I'm not supposed to grind in Nocturne?

Thor keeps fucking my ass with his mighty thundercock, all my possible fusions with my current party are shittier than what I have now, I have no money to buy previous demons/items, and trying to negotiate demons to join my party just lets them steal what little shit I have left 90% of the time and then not join.

What else am I supposed to do if not grind (for money/levels/items/whatever)?
>>
>>321956147

If you weren't such a shitter, you wouldn't need to grind now.

The problem is that you should have gotten gud ages ago.
>>
>>321956147
If you're on hard difficulty, you will have to grind
>>
>>321956147
Bring the buffs and debuffs.
>>
>>321951862
I fell for this meme as well
>>
File: excuuuse me.jpg (123 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
excuuuse me.jpg
123 KB, 960x718
>got to kill 3 of the horsemen and evolved High Pixie into Queen Mab today

>>321956147
You could always fuse good old Shiisa. Nigga absorbs Electricity, I think.

Also, you could always go back to one of the first towns, recruit weak ass demons, make them elementals and then Mitamas and all that jazz. Takes some time, but the Mitamas are worth it to an extent.
>>
>>321956607
>>321956601
Fuck.

>>321957467
I'll consider doing that, thanks. I fucking hate grinding anyway (makes me wonder I still play RPGs).
>>
>>321956147

Are you on NG+? If so you can just buy a decent elec-resistant demon.

Though either way, with Thor it's more about piling enough damage up to end the fight quickly. I can't think of any good elec-resist demons that early on off the top of my head, but Thor has a decent amount of physical attacks too, so to be really safe try and lower his attack with Tarunda/War Cry and raising your defense with Rakukaja. Maxed out defense should save you from everything save a bad crit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.