[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't /v/ tell me how good this game is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
Why didn't /v/ tell me how good this game is
>>
Because you didn't ask.
>>
この馬鹿
>>
>>321947968
There were countless threads when it was released. Everyone who was interested burned out ages ago.
>>
Because that game is boring as shit.
>>
because it's the worst proper animal crossing
>>
The best part about animal crossing games is thinking about how much fun you're going to have playing it before you actually play it. You'll get bored after a week once you pick it up unless you never played one before.
>>
File: 1450659353376.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450659353376.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>haven't checked town in over a year
>>
>>321948107
This.
Played the game constantly for maybe 3 months before it lost it's magic.
All games like this do, You go out and have fun until you realize you aren't playing the game, the game is playing you.

In AC, you make a schedule, breaking from the schedule is futile, you will do everything on the list at least once every day, regardless of the order.
It became a chore, a task I did every day not for fun, but out of a sense of obligation.
>>
>>321947968
>PEGI 3 and above

KEK
>>
File: Samson_NewLeaf_Official.png (83 KB, 221x340) Image search: [Google]
Samson_NewLeaf_Official.png
83 KB, 221x340
>>321947968
Because its a given.

WORST villager coming through!
>>
>>321948410
Sounds like life.
>>
File: 1450971560276.jpg (30 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1450971560276.jpg
30 KB, 722x349
>>321948664
That is exactly the point, anon!
If I wanted life, why would I play AC? I'd go out and make friends.
>>
AC should have something worthwhile to do in the long run, then it would be a good game
>>
>love Animal Crossing
>hate the fact that everything is in real time and I'm going to get bored and move on to another game well before even one full year passes

I really love everything about this series, but the real time aspect kills me after awhile.
>>
>most people play video games to escape from real life.
>Animal Crossing plays almost like real life.
>>
I only start playing again when my life gets pissy and stressful
It's healing as fuck
>>
>>321948640
>Talking shit about one of the best bros
>>
File: 1438297373075.png (136 KB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
1438297373075.png
136 KB, 426x240
The magic of Animal Crossing: the game is only as boring and unfulfilling as by how much it becomes part of your day-to-day life.
>>
>>321951696
>talking shit about a rat jew
THATS RIGHT IM TALKING SHIT ABOUT A MONEY STEALING RAT. 80,000 IS A LOT FOR A 7 YEAR OLD TO MAKE ON HIS OWN IN A DAY FUCKING JEW NOSED CUNT.
>>
>>321951858
the game has nothing to offer, yet i still play it by almost everyday just to see my town and my villagers.
>>
>>321948410
yo should try harvest moon, it's as tedious but actually worst.
>>
>>321947968
Apollo a best.
>>
>lose favorite villager because having to check every 3 days is stupid
>haven't played since

ah well, you will be missed Coco
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.