[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm watching someone play DDO on niconico and I just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: niconico lowquality.jpg (40 KB, 811x463) Image search: [Google]
niconico lowquality.jpg
40 KB, 811x463
I'm watching someone play DDO on niconico and I just realized there were living armors. How come?
>>
>>321947512
>Game is meant to be Dragon's Dogma except now with multiple Arisens
>Surprised to see enemies from Dragon's Dogma

Unless I'm missing something I don't really understand your question.
>>
>>321947708
I thought that living armors were a thing because of Daimon and the Dark Arisen island
>>
>>321947885
Nah, just magic animating armor.
I think there are a few outside of BBI in the main game too.
>>
my internet is so bad I can barely see what's going on and it seems to ruin the whole thing. Like I start to see some animation stuff then it freezes a few seconds and the player is doing something else.
>>321948016
I thought it was a quest board quest that you only get from the island
>>
>>321948362
Might be, it's been forever since I played.
I don't remember anything outright special about Magic Armors being linked to Damion.

Plus they are a pretty neat enemy type due to the different physical/magic weaknesses.
Plus being a general Sword and Sorcery trope enemy.
>>
>>321948509
they seemed to die quiclky in DDO but the guy that was playing was using daggers
>>
>>321948362
>Like I start to see some animation stuff then it freezes a few seconds and the player is doing something else.
That's just typical Dragon's Dogma framerate
>>
>>321949978
I thought DDO was supposed to be 60 FPS
>>
>>321950125
I was memeing you dip
>>
lv247219251
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.