[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>internet connection supposedly perfect according to test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (545 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
545 KB, 1280x720
>internet connection supposedly perfect according to test
>refuses to download update
Why couldn't they just give this thing an ethernet port?
>>
Senpai.

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod10279
>>
>>321939779
Jews. They were hoping people were dumb enough to buy their branded $20 adapter
>>
>>321939948
>>321940009
Somehow I get the feeling the online will still not work even if I get this, but I guess it's not like I have much choice.
>>
>>321940009
Would you prefer all Wii-Us cost $20 more instead of people who need the boost just have to pay $20 more?

I don't play much online so I'm happy it didn't get automatically tagged onto the cost.

If I need it later, it's there.
>>
>>321940472
You're an idiot if you think adding an Ethernet port would raise the price of the system $20.
>>
>>321940687
You're an idiot for entering the thread just to post that.
>>
>>321940472
Are you dumb enough to think the price companies charge you for products are what they cost to manufacture?
>>
>>321940009
or just buy a $7 wii/U chinese adapter on ebay
>>
>>321939779
not even a top tier laptop uses Ethernet at this point anymore
>>
>>321940717
They do if they don't want to take further loses on the device.

>he thinks companies add hardware gratis
Lol

Brb adding new RAM for free for my rig.

http://downloadmoreram.com/
>>
>>321940687
>>321940717
You're dealing with a fanbase that thinks Nintendo not including an AC Adapter that cost them less than a dollar to mass produce is saving them $15.
>>
>>321940765
or you could made one yourself for 1$
>>
>>321941327
Fuck that shit, it's easier to complain and then buy one a Chinese slave made.
>>
>>321941993
fuck your chink malware crap with cheaper money you can get a better one us soil made u cunt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.