[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CDPR gone full SJW political correctness mode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Hearts-of-Stone-02.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hearts-of-Stone-02.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>runewright
>super skilled armourer, enchanter etc
>his homeland is this beautiful exotic land free of the war, poverty and corruption like the northern kingdoms
>CDPR's version of the East/Middle East

>in reality, guy would be naked, sitting in a puddle of his curry diarrhoea, taking a deep sniff of his ass-wiping hand covered in his rancid, dried shitstains, and then eating out of it
>also will be gang-raping his wife with his friends Rajeet, Azad and Mohammad

I'm disappointed in CDPR now, I thought they were the last bastion of hope in keeping games realistic, but now they too have fallen prey to SJWs.
>>
Yeah India sounds like a God awful place to live doesn't it. Like why do people even pretend it's not the literal shithole of the world. Even the thick brown skin color of Indians screams dirt.
>>
>poo
>>
That's not even /pol/, /pol/ knows that India was good once unlike you, so what are you?
>>
Kek in medieval times most of middle east and asia were far more civilized than west, hygiene included. Washing your body more than twice per year came from there. Learn some history for once, baka gaymer.
>>
read about damascus steel and then kill urself my man
>>
File: witcher3 2015-12-29 21-33-47-96.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-12-29 21-33-47-96.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
HELP /v/
>>
>>321939748
who fucking cares just fuck off
>>
>>321941783
Take it. She needs to pass on and you need to free the Dog and Cat
>>
File: witcher3 2015-12-29 21-43-58-53.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-12-29 21-43-58-53.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>321941946
>>
>>321939748
m8 Europe was a shithole during the middle ages.

They pander to women way more than ''minorities''
>>
>>321941631
This. Middle-east was the keeper of a lot of "lost" knowledge when Europe fell into the dark ages. Also

>Doesn't know about the amazing reputation of Damascus steel back in the day
>>
>>321939748
Thinks his people are fantastic and right about everything.

His people kidnap and are later going to kill a dude that was only doing his job by killing a giant fucking frog that was eating people.

Sounds exactly like the middle east to me.
>>
Did you even play HoS? You murder all but 2 of the brown people. Poland delivered again.
>>
>>321939748
Both SJWs and you Stormfront Jr. 15 year olds are just as stupid as the other.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.