[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just bought Monster Hunter 4 ultimate. So how do I enjoy this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mh.png (1 MB, 902x800) Image search: [Google]
mh.png
1 MB, 902x800
I just bought Monster Hunter 4 ultimate.

So how do I enjoy this game? The quests are kinda boring. When does this shit pick up?
>>
>>321938231

I can tell immediately by this post that you're not the type of person who will find any enjoyment in Monster Hunter.
You'll play for a few hours, die multiple times to the first monster that requires any amount of skill, and then rationalize your shit play by blaming the game mechanics and then quit,
Just return it now.
>>
I tried the demo and also found this game to be incredibly boring..
>>
>>321938231
It's not for you.
>>
>>321938526
This. The game fucking sucks.
>>
>>321939760

No Anon, you suck.
>>
>>321939868
However you have to justify it to yourself.
>>
>>321939760
You can't read and you probably suck your grandpas dick while he's sleeping.
>>
>>321938231
How come no Gore, Shaggy, or even Chaos Gore come even close to being as big as the one on the cover? That Gore is ridiculously huge.
>>
>>321939760

Your reading comprehension needs work.
>>
>>321938231
Monster hunter is not for everyone, you probably wont like it if you aren't having fun now.
>>
File: 1451347250797.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1451347250797.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>I've met people who quit because the great jaggi was too hard
>>
OP,
You should have read more about the game before you bought it.

The have consists of only fetch quest, kill X monster X amount of times or kill big monster.

I really digged it after you got to the first big monster x chasing it siren and killing it was super satisfying, but you have to plan you're attacks and manage resources.

And most of all, it lacks a leveling up system, you as a player before better and all dies your equipment, but your avatar stays the same
>>
>>321940818
I know a person who died once to the Seltas, complained the game was bad because there was no DS style lock-on and promptly dropped the game.
>>
File: 1438316024766.jpg (48 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1438316024766.jpg
48 KB, 960x540
>>321940818
>FU days
>Someone is ragging on how MH is so easy
>Suit him up in full White Fatty gear
>Tell him to fight a Low Rank Kut-Ku
>He dies
>Says the game cheated
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.