[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find the best power armor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 930x523
I've already checked court 35, and the shack in the glowing sea. Found two other ones, but the x01 wasn't there.
>>
>>321937475
You need to be at least level 36 to find an x01 suit, and you already depleted the most common places, so, good luck finding one now.
>>
>>321937775
Can I buy the parts separately anywhere?
>>
I found one around a crashed vertibird near the swamp in the lower portion of the map at level 40. I'd give better directions if I could, but I'm phoneposting here.
>>
Does the luck special help? Because mine's at 2.
>>
File: garage2.jpg (799 KB, 1248x1333) Image search: [Google]
garage2.jpg
799 KB, 1248x1333
>>321937475
Stealing them is the easiest way to get them ;^)
>>
>>321937876
Atom cats garage, seems to be random what parts they have so it could take a while. And you'll have to be at the required level for it to spawn.
>>
> using power armor
> ever
>>
>>321940751
Damn, where is this?
>>
just wait for a dlc
they're going to give you the best power armor at start probably
>>
File: shadow.jpg (617 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shadow.jpg
617 KB, 1920x1080
>>321941062
Spectacle island, there's lots of space to build stuff.

If you connect all the supply lines, you can practically provide water to all the settlements from here with industrial water purifiers!
>>
Use Google you retard /v/ isn't your help me I'm a casual who can't find Armour.

This is the type of thread using /a's retarded no source policy would help with
>>
>>321941027
>denying this game's only redeeming aspect
>>
>>321940751
Who can you steal X-01s from?
>>
>>321941305
I just joined the institute masterrace. Will any of the settlements still welcome me?
>>
File: cutiepie.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cutiepie.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>>321942076
You don't, you gotta find them laying around when you're at a higher level.
>>321942374
Depends how far in the quest-line you are.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.