[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets forget shoryuken, how the hell are you suppose to do this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: moves.png (26 KB, 295x147) Image search: [Google]
moves.png
26 KB, 295x147
Lets forget shoryuken, how the hell are you suppose to do this?
>>
>>321937101
Hold down back, faggot
>>
rotate the stick in a full circle while thinking of holding it back to activate the thrusters and then press the punch button.

Then do it like a thousand times and you'll be a professional guile player
>>
>>321937101
Hold back for 45/60/90 frames, depending on the game, then press forward and the punch button. A common strategy is to hold down-back so you can charge it while crouching, or jump then immediately hold back. Depending on your timing and the game, your will continue the previous charge.
>>
hold back for 2 seconds press foward then punch or hold down for 2 seconds then press kick and up
>>
Hold back or down for two seconds move it forward or up while also pressing the button (kick or punch)
>>
>>321937528
>Then do it like a thousand times and you'll be a professional guile player

Max kek
>>
>>321937101
So I'm not the only one? Why do I have to hold for x amount of seconds? Is this a standard?
>>
>>321937101
press down/back
count to 2 (you can do it shorter, slightly over a second in fact, but it's more reliable if you're not consistent yet to do it this way)
release

or you could just play Ash or Leona in KOF since charge is 30f in most SNK fighters instead of 60/70f like it is in SF, and you almost never fuck up charges

>>321938814
Charge inputs were intended to be simpler to do than inputting quarter circles or d,f,df.
The pause is so you can't just spam fireballs constantly, faster than you could input a quarter circle.
>>
>>321939167
But I can't even perform the move fast enough most of the time. I see people online throwing spinning birds and flash kicks like it's the fastest shit ever. Yet I have to pause my combo just to perform it. If I get a arcade stick will it help?
>>
>>321939167
Personally my issue is planning the move two seconds in advance. I never use charge moves in my close range pressure because of that.
>>
>>321940789
I tend to avoid charge moves entirely. Sucks because I really want to add more variety in my combos.
>>
>>321940458
They're most likely buffering it, which means they're charging while doing other stuff(ex. throw out a sonic boom and immediately start charging another or holding down/back during a combo to finish with either sonic boom or flash kick).
>>
>>321940789
>planning the move two seconds in advance
That's not how you do it. Make a habit of returning to down-back as soon as you hit punch or kick to do a move. The amount of time it takes for an attack animation to complete is more than long enough for the next move to charge. Then the moves are just forward+punch or up+kick as long as you remember to always return to down-back instead of neutral on the d-pad.
>>
>playing guile in 2015

Literally a street fighter II character that never got an update to his moveset
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 330x319
>>321941827
This entire fucking thing just blew my mind
>>
>>321937528
>Spam to be good

Yeah no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igFyFtjpmrs
>>
>>321937101
>waaah waaah waah fightan is stupiud because I can't do inputs that take mere mintues to to learn because I'm a spoiled babby brat scrub waaah waah waah

>>>trash
>>>out
>>>leddit

Better yet, I dare you to enter a tourney or just play online so you get your bitch-ass handed to you, faggot. Go cry a river whilet he big boys enjoy good fightan vidya
>>
Why does even respond with disdain at the mention of Dee Jay. I think he's kinda fun, great recovery on a lot of his moves.
>>
>>321945276
hes asking for help, not complaining you fuckin autist
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.