[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this? I use to be heavy into Sonic and thought I knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Who is this.jpg (278 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
Who is this.jpg
278 KB, 1024x640
Who is this? I use to be heavy into Sonic and thought I knew all the characters (outside of the comics) but I never came across this one. Anyone know?
>>
It's the Battlekuku. He was the villain from that Tails' game.
>>
>>321934860
some jackass enemy/big bad from Tails Adventure a 1995 Game Gear game
>>
He's the antagonist of Tails Adventure right? Not too sure.
>>
File: 1369108063890.gif (466 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
1369108063890.gif
466 KB, 470x359
>>321935774
>>321935903
>>321935920
>>321935929
Thank you everyone
>>
>>321934860
Is that bird Beak?
>>
>>321936132
Read the Tails Adventure and Babylon Rogue arcs on the Archie comics. Hes the fucking best and I hope he's still a thing in the new continuity.

Also, new Tails Adventure when? There's no better time for a new game with all these damn metroidvanias coming out. But I prefer how this game does it since its not strictly as interconnected.
>>
>>321938742
Why were the interesting spin-offs not dipped into? You had Knuckles Chaotix, which in my opinion was a good contender for a next-gen Sonic title following the Genesis games, and Tails Adventure deserved more than what it got. A Saturn port for both games would have been great, Tails Adventure benefiting from it more with better graphics and music quality. I really like those two games.
>>
>>321939814
Sega being idiots as always.
But Chaotix wasn't that good, IMO
>>
>>321940069
Fair enough. I get why some people didn't like the buddy system, but the speed element felt notably faster from the older games. If anything, you'd think they'd try to get Chaotix to a wider audience, even moreso since Knuckles was hot shit at the time. They could have saved the Saturn(maybe not)with Chaotix.
>>
File: 14.jpg (513 KB, 1500x2318) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
513 KB, 1500x2318
obligatory
>>
>>321940517
Chaotix's level design was pretty bad really.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.