[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid opens up PS4 to find a block of wood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: fuckingkek.jpg (63 KB, 800x414) Image search: [Google]
fuckingkek.jpg
63 KB, 800x414
http://www.engadget.com/2015/12/28/ps4-block-of-wood-switcheroo/

kek

>Instead of unboxing a sick next-gen console (his parents opted for the Teen-rated Uncharted bundle), Lundy found a PS4-shaped bit of wood. What's worse, instead of a quick start guide to read, the malcontent penned a surly seasonal greeting. The message? Reportedly the Mature-rated "from c*ck and balls with love."
>>
>>321930529
why do people post reddit shit on /v/?
>>
I could find more things to do with a block of wood than a PS4 desu.
>>
>Kids opens a PS4 to find a PS4

What else is new?
>>
>>321930529
why the box is white?
>>
>>321930601
I like this reddit meme. :^)
>>
>>321930601
hello reddit
>>
>>321930529
Is this true? If where did they buy this because the box itself is a red flag.
>>
What are the odds it's made up bullshit to screw target out of free shit and/or a lawsuit
>>
>>321930529
It has the same amount of games as a real PS4, why is he sad?
>>
>>321931259
Apparently, it was purchased from a target and the box appeared to not be tampered with. The system itself was stolen out of the Uncharted bundle.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.