[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a good game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Sunset_Overdrive_cover.jpg (255 KB, 280x349) Image search: [Google]
Sunset_Overdrive_cover.jpg
255 KB, 280x349
Was it a good game?
>>
>>321927515
>sjwset overdrive
Maybe if you are yatzee, chipchezzum, or dobson
>>
>>321927515
I have not heard a single person ever talk about this game since it came out.
>>
>>321927515
It was decent.
>>
>>321927515
Nobody here has an xbone
>>
Humor as approved by a committee in charge of deciding what is hip, rad and cool, the game.
>>
It was good, not amazing but good.
>>
It's the only open world game besides Yakuza that doesn't take itself seriously.
>>
shit as fuck
>>
>>321928805
Bethesda didn't take Fallout 4 seriously, if that counts
>>
It looks great but fucking nobody has an xbone so no one discusses it. Same goes for the new tomb raider and the other two bone exclusives.
>>
>>321927515
>>321927820

Yo I fucking loved this game. It plays like I always wished the Jet Set Radio games played. The writing and the game's "attitude" is fucking garbage, but everything else was SO GOOD! Just play it while listening to the Jet Set Radio Future OST really loud so you can't hear the characters talking.
>>
>>321930139

>Just play it while listening to the Jet Set Radio Future OST really loud so you can't hear the characters talking.

This. The gameplay and mechanics are solid (though it reminds me that there will never be another good Tony Hawk game ever), and if you turn down the VA it becomes far better.
>>
Yeah I pretty liked it
>>
I just got it and am having fun, but goddamn everything that isn't the gameplay and artstyle is painfully obnoxious. Insomniac can make a game that feels great and looks fantastic, but when they try to make a game funny and it fails, it REALLY fuckin' fails.

If you want to make a game funny, would it kill you to hire an actual comedian or something?
>>
>>321929159
Speak for yourself, poorfag
>>
>>321927515
its good. plays very stiff in the beginning but when you upgrade your powers it gets really fluid and you can traverse the city pretty fast.

def an underrated game.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.