[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo /v/. So I do emulation and roms and shit, but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg (63 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
android-wallpaper5_2560x1600_1.jpg
63 KB, 800x799
Yo /v/.

So I do emulation and roms and shit, but I don't do anything with mobile phones.

Is there an emulator for android IOS I can pirate and then just download rom files to play mobile apps on? Or do you physically have to jailbreak a phone? Cause I don't have one of those fancy phones.

Note: I'm not sking about emulators ON phones, I'm askin about a PHONE EMULATOR

I wanna play a bunch of mobile apps on my PC. Can it be done?
>>
File: 1425411458187.png (127 KB, 248x239) Image search: [Google]
1425411458187.png
127 KB, 248x239
>Android IOS
>>
look up vladikoff
>>
>>321924635
A lot of the Android emulators were some weird shady shit or wanted you to pay money but they exist, not sure if there's a functional free one right now
>>
>>321924750
I don't know shit about phones dude, if I called it the wrong thing then fine.

I'm trying to play a bunch of japanese mobile games that neevr made it to the west, stuff like the metal gear games, megaman crossover, etc. Its a whole untapped goldmine of games I've yet to play. But I don't wanna spend $400 for whatever the next smartphone is just to upgrade it in the next month or so.

>>321924852
yeah thats my worry, tons of that shit is virus ridden
>>
>>321925032
>I don't wanna spend $400 for whatever the next smartphone is just to upgrade it in the next month or so.
Then don't. Just get a galaxy S3 or something
>>
>>321925124
>S3

Good luck finding an S3 that hasn't shit the bucket yet.
>>
>>321925351
Yeah I used to have one, but i fucked up the bootloader and bricked it
>>
>>321925124
It's still a $200 phone. You need to understand, I don't own a smartphone. Never saw a need and I really don't want to spend more then $50 on something that isnt to my liking.

I'm content with my clamshell. brick phones are weird
>>
>>321924635
Yes, Genymotion is a good Android emulator
>>
>>321925536
Mine just died after a year or so of functioning. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it, it would discharge really fast and shut down randomly. Replaced the battery but no dice.
>>
>>321925669
is this safe? anyone can verify?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.