[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: asdfasdfzsdf.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfzsdf.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>Release new DLC
>Separate Ques for none DLC owners (even if the map doesn't use DLC content)
>Que times for those who don't own DLC are huge for lack of players
>>
dlc consists or one map and a reskinned weapon.
29.99 please.
>>
that shitty hair oh my god
>>
>EA killed off another franchise
Feels consistent.

Who's next to go?
>>
>spend a huge amount of money on marketing
>talk about how it "sounds just like star wars!"
>dont even get james earl jones or a someone who can do a decent young mark hamil

seriously what the fuck the heroes VAs all sound like shit
>>
>>321924382
>Letting a milkcow like starwars rest in peace

no in a million lightyears.
>>
>>321924843
fuck video game voice actors, the overpaid sods should drink bleach.
>>
>>321924998
>rest in peace
They'll make another.

It won't be Battlefront is my point.
>>
>>321924843
Agreed. Han sounded good and bringing Morrison back for Bobba made me cream my pants. How do you spend millions on a beloved franchise and screw up the two most popular characters ever created.
>>
>>321924843
Luke is by far the worst.
Han and Bobba are pretty good though.
>>
>>321924843
They would sheev a lot of money just cutting out voice actors.
>>
>>321924225
calling it now, tomorrow the sun will come up

see how easy it is to call shit that's really fucking obvious? fucking idiot.
>>
>>321924357

Both are pretty shitty looking.
>>
>>321924843
>spend a huge amount of money on marketing

And get a fuckload of it back from sheer hype.

Seriously, it's a surprise that this game isn't just a reskined Battlefield.

:^)
>>
>>321925713
That would only be bait if it actually was successful.

They lost money on this in reality.
>>
File: 1405714816424.gif (648 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1405714816424.gif
648 KB, 380x380
>>321925863
God I really hope you're right.

Everytime EA gets fucked I feel like I get some years of my life back just out of sheer happiness.
>>
>>321926073
EA voted worst company by gamers with nothing better to do

they weren't gonna buy their shit or download Origin. obviously EA doesn't have the gamer demographic.
>>
>>321926073
Judge for yourself based on Gamespot's reaction

https://www.playerattack.com/news/2015/12/04/85479/ea-disputes-gamestops-claims-star-wars-battlefront-unperformed/

GameStop president Tony Bartel told investors that a number of key November release games had sold less units than the company expected.

Those predictions are cold, man.

Those predictions are cold, man.
>We’re not going to quantify it in terms of actual numbers,” Bartel said, “but we had high expectations that diminished somewhat as it got closer and it failed to hit those lowered expectations.

>Star Wars Battlefront was one of the three titles highlighted, along with Assassin’s Creed, Syndicate and Halo 5.

>This figure of 13 million units is itself an increase from the 10 million units EA had originally predicted prior to the software’s launch, with the publisher banking on the “marketing beats” and “in particular the movie launch over the next two weeks” to boost sales

There is no evidence this actually happened.
>>
File: 1450668844014.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1450668844014.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>321925387
>>321925406
>Bobba
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.