[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been too busy with life to pay much attention to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: battlefront.jpg (2 MB, 5132x3750) Image search: [Google]
battlefront.jpg
2 MB, 5132x3750
So I've been too busy with life to pay much attention to vidya the last few months. What happened with Battlefront? I keep hearing some shit about EA being jews with it but no explanation. And is it fun?
>>
Main issue: Massive lack of content
>>
>>321920626
Minimal and repetitive content that is fun with friends at best.
>>
File: 1428777117379.gif (2 MB, 421x384) Image search: [Google]
1428777117379.gif
2 MB, 421x384
>>321920780
>>321920935
What about beyond content? How's the gameplay?
>>
>>321920780
>>321920935
So few maps, few weapons, few classes...?

Like, are we talking Titanfall bad here?
>>
>>321921014
You have no way of communicating with your team. No VoIP, no text chat, you can't even ping stuff. The gameplay consists of running to the frontline and gunning down whoever, no one really knows what is going on anyways. It looks good, though.
>>
No.
>>
>>321921014
Looks alright, sounds good, gameplay is okay, you pretty much have to play in third person mode which is like kinda shit.
>>
>>321921150
Classes aren't a thing, but yeah, low weapon count, low vehicle count on the maps, low weapon count, and playing the Empire side on Walker assault is an exercise in masochism.

They have said they're going to release quite a bit of it in later in free expansions though, then paid dlc later than that.
>>
>>321921917
The fuck is wrong with your standards
>the sound just pew-pew-pew with constant random radio noise clips constantly played
>gameplay is garbage, most weapons feels awful, movement is slow and clunky, and is utterly dominated by higher lvl characters.
>matches usually boil down to the map (highly biased for one side usually) and which team can get the most vehicle and character drops aka luck
>no way to talk to your team in a team based game
And that's not even really digging deep.
>>321920626
Its garbage, assuming your being srs
>>
File: asdfasdfzsdf.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfzsdf.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
I think I figured out why there are no dedicated servers

EA wants you to purchase the DLC more.

Think about Battlefield. Even now there is quite a lot of servers that don't run any DLC, making it easy for none DLC players to find games.

Now lets think about the queue. If I queue up (for example) as just the main game, it excludes any games that are running Jakku. This drastically increases the queue time. Now lets throw in 5+ more maps like is rumored in new DLC. The queue times for none DLC owners will be insane. You will practically have to purchase the DLC to get the queue times were experience right now.

I'm also going to call it now that the equipment/"cards" will be insanely good. Like how the high rank cards right now are just coincidentally some of the best in the game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.