[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is the chance Fallout 4 will get its New Vegas? How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Obsidian_Entertainment_logo.svg.png (92 KB, 2000x652) Image search: [Google]
Obsidian_Entertainment_logo.svg.png
92 KB, 2000x652
So what is the chance Fallout 4 will get its New Vegas?
How would Obsidian improve on Fallout 4's mechanics?
What is the chance it would be good now that Gonzalez and Avellone are gone from Obsidian?
>>
>>321917610
It's gonna suck, Avellone kept Sawyer in check. Now its gonna be SJW shit
>>
>>321917610
Considering that making New Vegas wasn't good for Obsidian financially, meager.
>>
One of their employees just said on Reddit that they have no current plans to make another fallout
>>
Rumor is they're busy working on a Vampire: The Masquerade game
>>
>>321919548
>>321919790
Links?
>>
>>321920014

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArmoredWarfare/comments/3yi7jx/its_200am_and_im_stuck_in_an_airport_ama/

It's in here somewhere, but to save you the effort, he said:

>"I do know that we currently are not planning to work on the next Fallout. Things are always subject to change though."
>>
>>321920417
>Things are always subject to change though.
I CAN DREAM AGAIN
>>
>>321917610
They came right out and said they are not working on NV2, or a similar offshoot thing of FO4, but a new unrelated project that they are very excited about.
>>
>>321918890
Are you fucking retarded? Sawyer isn't an SJW. Do you think that there's only 2 sides? Full /pol/ and full SJW?

Kill yourself, then shut up.
>>
>>321921313
>Sawyer isn't an SJW.
He kind of is by most standards. He's a cool person though.
>>
>>321921403
>He kind of is by most standards.
/pol/ standards maybe. Fucking retards will say "hurr he had a joke removed from PoE so he is SJW!!!!!1" whereas people who read the article and not just the title are aware that he contacted the writer of the joke and it was he [the author] who decided it should be taken out.
>>
>>321921967
Um, let's see.

He says that diversity is important for him. He's friends on twitter with people like those Fullbright women. Not with 5guys girl, but Avellone is.. He backed Anita and still supports her, He retweeted some anti-geegee jokes. He's very liberal and feminist. I remember him arguing that the current immigration wave in Europe is not a big deal. He's not an anti-gun liberal though, he thinks guns are fun to shoot, but he's anti-NRA.

He's also very open about game design stuff and usually very reasonable so yeah, I like him.
>>
this abundant obsidrones in /v/ are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>321922440
how do you know so much useless shit about some person you'll never meet or have any meaningful involvement with?

why don't you just tell me his fucking life story dude
>>
>>321917610
Started NV a while ago.

First Fallout I played and I'm enjoying it. However, just dealt with the Khans and getting to Benny seems boring.
>>
>>321922657
It's interesting that you choose to attack me instead of the facts now. I guess it can be hard to deal that one of the persons you liked is one of those horrible See-Jee-Wees. Hey, at least he's not gay. Or a crypto-nigger!
>>
>>321922904
i have no idea who he is. i just can't comprehend why you would need to know his stance on gun rights or his political leanings, in relation to his involvement in video games.
>>
>>321923141
I read his twitter because he often posts stuff about video games there. Or some medieval things. Or, well, political things.

I have lots of free time. I don't really have a life. I like vanilla Coke but it's not sold here anymore. We're on 4chan. What else do you wish to know about me?
>>
File: 1449806938322.png (505 KB, 912x5099) Image search: [Google]
1449806938322.png
505 KB, 912x5099
>>321922440
>>321922904
>>321918890

He's still a smarter man than you will ever be
>>
>>321923382
how do you ease the gnawing void inside?

weed and video games is only barely keeping it away but the new year is approaching and i'm scared 26 will be the year i lose it
>>
>>321920417
OBISIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH.
>>
>>321923639
I never said he wasn't. Again, I like him. I just find the mental gymnastics some people here will try to employ to allow themselves to like him in spite of his political leanings funny.

>>321923640
I try not to think about it! I'm pretty good at not thinking!
>>
>>321923954
>mental gymnastics

It's quite ironic you say that when you're doing the exact same thing thinking that somehow his political views will affect the game when it's been proven he's fully capable of creating a good story without falling for the SJW meme
>>
>>321925021
>thinking that somehow his political views will affect the game
I never said that, though. This post: >>321918890 is obviously not mine. I don't think he "needs to be kept in check" - that's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1436357959627.png (1 MB, 803x735) Image search: [Google]
1436357959627.png
1 MB, 803x735
>>321922675
I hate to have to say this, but stick with it until you get to the Strip, the game opens up a great deal after that.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.