[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new cost of release on retail games in canada is $80. At
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
The new cost of release on retail games in canada is $80. Atleast for triple A titles. Can i just order a game online from a .com and deliver it here for $60. +$5 maybe for shipping.
>>
>>321917089
I don't see why not.
>>
Probably
>>
>>321917089
If you are too fucking stupid to factor in exchange rate, its cheaper. Fucking autist
>>
>>321917089
Buuut that's $60 American dollars, not Canadian. So your credit card provider is gonna sell it to you for $85 CAD. And probably a service fee for the conversion. After shipping you'll probably be out close to $95 CAD.
>>
>>321917089
canadian here, you are an idiot.

thanks to harper our economy is in the toilet, which means 1.40 Canadian is equal to 1 USD.

Unfortunately when the dollar stabilizes, these prices won't go back down because fuck you.
>>
>>321917089
Did you not see all the sales Amazon.ca had going earlier this week?

I got a Splatoon girl amiibo for ten bucks and Guilty Gear Xrd special edition for like $35. tons of shit was on the cheap.
>>
>>321917089
Christ's sake. CAD =/= USD.
>>
>>321919490
Jesus, i knew thats why they changed the retail price but didnt realize we were that much in the shitter. Hopefully the price of oil picks up or whatever the fuck we need to do
>>
>>321919991
>whatever the fuck we need to do
Nuke Saudi.
>>
>>321919653
Yea, cant complain. I got gta v, rise of the tomb raider, rare replay all for >$100
>>
>>321919991
Saudi Arabia is driving down the value of oil literally just because they can, to fuck with America.

The oil industry has lost hundreds of thousands of jobs in a very short span of time because of this, and Alberta is hurting really bad, and thus Canada is as well.
>>
File: 1392750476186.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
1392750476186.gif
3 MB, 365x341
>>321920120
>$100+
>>
>>321920253
No kiddin, we got all the albertans movin over here to B.C. and the construction industry is booming. Lets hope we can keep that goin atleast. The oil pigs were gettin paid filthy rich and bought all sorts of 2015 trucks and fancy toys, but the next day lost their job.
>>
What's CAD minimum wage?
>>
>>321920867

a pot of maple syrup
>>
>>321920867
$10.25 in my province. However, Cost of living is relatively high and its definitely not easy finding a job.
>>
>>321920867
Minimum tenbux.

http://www.retailcouncil.org/quickfacts/minimum-wage

Depends on province how much higher than 10.
>>
>>321920253
I don't understand the fucking reason either. Fracking is still going to be much more expensive even if the Saudis have to compete with America. In addition to that US labour prices are way fucking higher than Saudi labour prices. Saudi would still be able to undercut the Muricans without shitting all over themselves, yet they still choose to drive their own country into a recession just to kill off American competition entirely.
>>
>>321921159
because it doesn't affect the oil barons at all. they are untouchables, nothing they do will have any impact whatsoever on their wealth, they are just fucking with America ignoring the consequences.

A Saudi sheikh could probably buy ownership of the Moon if he really, really wanted to.
>>
>>321921051
>>321921052
US is $7.25
>>
>>321921426
I'll never be able to understand this. Hope their peoples rise up soon and decapitate the cunts. We'll probably get some religious Sunni nuts instead but whatever, they're probably not nearly as commercially driven as the Saudis and will likely fuck up somewhere along the way.
>>
>>321917089
Cadbro here. Buy the digital codes with a random us address like a hotel. Exchange rate is brutal bit they have lots of sales and prices low enough to be worth it on occasion.
>>
>>321919490
Youre an idiot if you think harper caused opec to drive oil prices into the toilet. With oilsands as major part of the economy that drives the country, the dollar isnt going anywhere until oil recovers.
>>
Probably.

I never order a single thing from Amazon.ca - pure fucking trash at least for now. Rocksmith 2014 is over $150 plus shipping, like please die.
>>
>>321923236
Shipping alone is ridiculous sometimes. I've even saved money shipping from UK instead of my own fucking country
>>
>Cross country shipping
>$5
KEK
>>
>>321923236
>free shipping over $25 on practically everything
>games commonly 40 to 50% off
>delivers to your door

can't think of any reason not to love amazon.ca
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.