[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when you were excited for Warcraft 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-WarcraftIII.jpg (33 KB, 250x355) Image search: [Google]
250px-WarcraftIII.jpg
33 KB, 250x355
Remember when you were excited for Warcraft 4?
>>
Why does warcraft 3 look so shit graphically
>>
>>321914991
All Blizzard games look like shit. It's a core design feature.
>>
we had warcraft 4. 5, 6, 7, 8 too
RTS is dead, warcraft universe kept on moving no matter how much you want to hate wow
>>
>>321915135
The diablo games look good
>>
File: 190nntk6l9a7ijpg.jpg (71 KB, 620x356) Image search: [Google]
190nntk6l9a7ijpg.jpg
71 KB, 620x356
>>321914273
no
>>
>>321914273
No?
>>
>>321914991
i like the warcraft aesthetic
>>
>>321915239
rts isn't dead, though. Not unless you need 100k+ players to enjoy video games like some sort of faggot. THere's 23k people on sc2 right now, just in the US. that's plenty to always find and play games.

kill urself meme boy and play some more league of legends haha ;)
>>
>what the fuck is an mmo?
>well this is a fun little spin off game I guess
>holy shit when is the next Warcraft game coming out

Fuck Blizzard.
>>
>>321914273
The fuck's a warcraft?
>>
File: da_fifa_playa.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
da_fifa_playa.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>321917234
>WoW was a spin-off
>>
>>321914991
They switched to 3d models.
>>
Rip in piss
>>
>>321914273

no one expected it after WoW came out, hell, no one cared until recently because warcraft 3 was so good
>>
>>321917535
That's what I thought at the time.
>>
>>321917535
Probably been to long for you to remember, or you were really young at the time, but WoW kind of suddenly picked up more and more speed heading for launch. It was never intended to be as big as it was, that's for sure. Blizzard has gone on record saying that they expected some relatively big numbers for the time and then a predictable decline after the first year.

Hell, why do you think vanilla had so little in the way of story? It wasn't simply because of the tech available at the time. They just kept adding more and more stuff to the game as development went on, each piece nearly independent of the last.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.