[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Citizen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Hey poorfags I bet you cannot even afford a decent ship in your 3rd world country.

No wonder why you cannot into space.
>>
India has a space program!
>>
It's going to be fun blowing up the retards who paid obscene amounts of money for ships they won't even be able to fuel or crew after they raided their kids' college funds to pay for them.
>>
File: 1395027583972.jpg (4 KB, 125x114) Image search: [Google]
1395027583972.jpg
4 KB, 125x114
>tfw I literally sold my account to some richfag and got like 30% more cash than what I originally invested because I was one of the original backers
>>
>>321911685
>India has a space program!
What program? Space shitting program?
>>
>>321912001
In space no one can hear you poo.
>>
>tfw Americans still pay for Russian rockets to launch their fat asses to space

My sides.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 286x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 286x319
>Mfw when my dad has spent hundreds on this shit
>Mfw he watches all the dev "update" talk blog things
>Mfw he is constantly talking about this ship or that ship he wants to buy, with real money, over and over again
>Mfw he could have probably spent more than I think he has
>Mfw he could spend more at anytime
>Mfw my brother probably won't go to college because of a game that will never come out
>>
>>321911925
I like that.

I also like people getting D3 basically for free with the RMAH
>>
You can buy a 2 fucking machine guns and a years worth of ammo for each for the price of a video game.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=532419607#PIC
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=532419607#PIC
>>
>>321912564
For what
>>
>>321912682
Collecting and shooting.
>>
>>321912785
Shooting who
>>
>>321912857
Animals and targets.
>>
>>321912857
The people at your school :^)
>>
>>321912857
Blacks, mainly.
>>
>>321912948
It's illegal in most countries to hunt with fully automatics.
>>
>>321913162
Not in america its not.
>>
>>321913249
It is actually, unless it's on your property.
>>
>>321913249
Where'd you hear that from?
>>
>>321913162
except it's a semi automatic dingus
>>
>>321913249
You clearly have never been out of your disgusting, europoor shithole, and you've been led to believe all the lies you've been fed.
>>
>>321914764
>You clearly have never been out of your disgusting, europoor shithole, and you've been led to believe all the lies you've been fed.

Wew look at that rich and mad americuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.