[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay everyone. There is something i think must be clarified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ihp9r.png (324 KB, 489x340) Image search: [Google]
ihp9r.png
324 KB, 489x340
Okay everyone.

There is something i think must be clarified on "Who is the strongest in Sm4sh" debates.

Canon and Composites.

Lemme explain real quick.

Canon is refered to the point or originality of a plot that is considered legitimate on some various terms.
(Shulk giving up the God powers at the end of XB, Bayo needing help at BY1's final boss, etc.)

And Composite determines which version or compilation of versions of a character would be used.
(Ex. Anime Kirby vs Game Kirby.)
For example, Shulk needs all Three monados to go into his "God" form.

I ask you to consider some of the weaknesses and restrictions of these kinds of debates to make them fairier and more accurate.
(Ike needing Yune to fight Ashera, FF7 Scaling being all over the place, etc.)

Here are the two lists i would consider the most balanced until now.

CANON LISTS-
1.-Rosalina (Big Bang)
2.-Bayonetta
3.-Cloud
4.-Ganondorf (Triforce of Power) /Mewtwo (Can mind-break everyone who doesnt have anti-mind hax)
5.-Roy (With the Sword of Seals)

COMPOSITE LIST:
1.-Shulk (God form)
2.-Ness (Became one with the universe)
3.-Sonic (Archie Comics)
4.-Rosalina (Big Bang)
5.-Cloud (Scaled from Sephiroth's Supernova)
>>
>>321910758
>Rosalina (Big Bang)

What do you mean?
>>
>>321910965
She reversed the Big Bang/Super Nova that was going to kill Mario.

This is backed up by the official Play guide.
>>
>>321911143
Intersting
>>
>Sonic (Archie comics)

Please explain, I do not know anything about comic books.
>>
>>321911236
Sonic in Archie Comics is one of the most OP things you'll see.

He can race thru time, destroy "zones" without effort, Invulnerable, Billions of times faster than light, etc.

You should seek Vs. Battles Wikia for some more details.

It is still autistic as fuck.
>>
>>321911419
Sounds like the Flash from what I've read about him here
>>
>>321911482
Yeah.

But Flash (Wally West) is still faster than Hyper Sonic.

He can reach plains of existence where death and other concepts have no meaning.

And can seal away the opponent's movement if he wants to.
>>
Not OP but bump cus I wanna see more people explore the list.
>>
>>321912076
Thanks, pal.

OP Here.
>>
>>321910758
Tbh,

I think Ness and Sonic should be swapped in the composite list if we consider "Zones" being universes on their own, so Ness'es Universe would be also be destroyed easly by Sonic.
>>
>>321912907
Alright.
>>
>>321910758
I like your approach, but I have to dismiss the Cloud scaling.

9999 is an arbitrary cap, compounded by the fact that there are obviously very weak or finite beings/monsters which have more than 9999 HP in FF7.
Let alone that the function of Super Nova is of no small debate, either. The JP version has it end the game, as JENOVA and Sephiroth have, nearing defeat, opted to destroy the entire solar system and take everyone with them, instead of JENOVA succeeding in its mission to devour energy and move on to another planet. Yet in other versions, Super Nova acts as a Summon spell and merely reflects the damage which the target will take in the scope of a maximum cap of damage that this particular brand of magic can inflict.

While I understand that a powerful energy behind Cloud's slashes of his sword could be as powerful as your analysis claims (see: the legend of the Caladbolg sword, the hill-splitter), the metric that you're using to make your claim is inconclusive.
>>
>>321913546
Indeed.

It would be stupid to accept the scale like it is.

Sephiroth feeds off the Lifestream, which would only be able to planet bust at best.

Now, It wouldn't make sense at all that he could destroy Solar Systems without problem and going thru this entire trouble to throw a simple meteor at the Earth.

So canon Cloud on my opinion, is between Multi-City Block busting to Multi-Continent at best.
>>
>>321914710
Bump
>>
>>321915725
Bump again.
>>
>>321910758
Bumo.
>>
>>321916634
kill yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.