[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm quitting this game because of this cunt and his Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: faceless_void_vert[1].jpg (16 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
faceless_void_vert[1].jpg
16 KB, 235x272
I'm quitting this game because of this cunt and his Time Lapse on a 6-second cooldown. Pudge, too, with his 4-second 5000-range Aether Lens-buffed 360 pure damage hook, and his FREE Aghanims.

This time Icefrog has gone too far.
>>
its like 600 range just bait it out and kill him fag.
>>
>>321910376
its actually 460 with an aghs

but then again thats a 4200 luxury item for pudge how the fuck did you let him get that and an Aether lens?

oh no you must have got hooked by him multiple times like a little 3K bitch
>>
>>321910376
4 second hook deals 475 pure damage you shitter. With Aether lens even more
Read fucking patch notes
>>
>>321910376
He still dies to stuns and burst except now he won't randomly backtrack laguna blade and sanity's eclipse.

Pudge has long hooks and can throw them often but he's still just a pudge.
>>
What's icefrog?
>>
Don't forget the Riki rape train when the retards at leddit git gud and figure out how to play him properly. They might even be worse than d2g.
>>
>>321910848
>Don't forget the Riki rape train when the retards at leddit git gud and figure out how to play him properly.
How do you play him properly?
Four Battlefury's and a Daedalus?
>>
Well you put up with the grind long enough to get to him so even if you quit now you're still an idiot.
>>
>>321910376
I couldn't care less since he keeps "stealth" buffing my husbando Omniknight

Stealth as in, nobody fucking cares or notices except me.

I hope he doesn't become a memepick due to proplayer shenanigans
>>
>>321910376
aether lense venge swap is the worst thing to come out of this patch
>>
>>321910376
git gud shitter
>>
>>321910712
How would you end a game before a hero that typically goes mid saves up 6550 gold? Because that's not exactly a lot.
>>
Oh look its the "Le [ insert worst hero currently in the game] is op" thread again.

Void is as shit as ever, icefrog has no clue what his problems actually are, and pudge still cant combo hook into ulti without your target getting obscured by fog, ending behind you, or being ultied outside root range and still has the dmg output of a wave of creeps and will die in 1v1 vs lina or any nuker even after successful hook combo.
>>
>>321911034
>How do you play him properly?
you dont
its a shitty version of bounty hunter
>>
>>321912213
Why not queue dismember as you throw the hook?
>>
>>321912426
dosnt work
will make pudge walk toward target after hook cast animation is over, this will fuck you up if you hook over a cliff or next to a tree

the simple solution would make the target come back to where pudge stands within lets say 100 units of initial cast

but since icefrog is a retarded hack he wont fix that
>>
>>321912213
>icefrog has no clue what his problems actually are

Wrong, Icefrog knows what he is doing: he is making Hard carries more teamfight oriented which is stupid as fuck
>>
>>321913768
>Wrong, Icefrog knows what he is doing: he is making Hard carries more teamfight oriented which is stupid as fuck
No what he did with void is give him additional survivability for offline and against early game ganks
but his problem of being a walking ultimate dispenser still stands, he is still a right clicker with little team impact once his ulti is down, and with no other cc abilities he is forced to hope for best and some lucky bashesh
and his new skill? whats a support oriented skill doing on a hard carry exactly?
>>
>>321913768
It's literally all the same shit that Riot did to try and force an Esports scene and it's hilarious.

>Smoothing out power curves
>Ridiculous rubberbanding mechanics to artificially make "close" games
>Trashchanning heroes with "toxic" playstyles
>Nerfing of creep gold to force earlier fights

I give it 2 years before the game starts to suck ass.
>>
File: 1325880299230.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1325880299230.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>Pudge and Void are OP

it was 2k mmr tier
>>
>>321911034
>BATTLEFURY HURRR

No reddit just stop.
>>
>>321914918
This guy is so mad he can't even retort properly.
>>
File: Homing_Missile_icon[1].png (29 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Homing_Missile_icon[1].png
29 KB, 128x128
>>321914290
>whats a support oriented skill doing on a hard carry exactly?
>>
File: 1449803757015.jpg (13 KB, 540x489) Image search: [Google]
1449803757015.jpg
13 KB, 540x489
>>321915309
>implying I'm going to spoonfeed a group of shit lords that can't even theory a piss easy moba.

Go hang in the gulag you might learn something.
>>
Yeah, the changes to pudge are annoying as hell.
>its just pudge dont get hook lol
Try telling that to your team mates that get picked off 1 by 1 when mid t1 is being sieged and you dont have vision of the river cliff.
>>
>>321916884
Good pudges buy smoke anyway I don't know why everybody is saying "just ward lol" that shit only works if your team has vision control (support isn't being dewarded constantly) and if Pudge is ridiculously far behind. It's hilariously easy to get around wards as Pudge as long as you know the common ward spots.
>>
>>321915661
Fuck, I love homing missle

Been wrecking games as an offlane Gyro
>>
>>321914383
>smoothing out power curves
Omni knight 70% win ratio buffed for 100th patch in a row. Already good heros buffed tremendously by new items that synergize with them. Jungle heros given a 16 second smite.

Sure is smooth.

>Ridiculous rubberbanding...
Agreed.

>Trashcanning heroes with "toxic" playstyles.
Name one, every changed hero was an insane buff.

>Nerfing of creep gold
They buffed all creep gold in all lanes, they buffed early game hero to carry into the mid game, which promotes earlier teamfights not because they took something away, but because more hero are now viable.
>>
>>321917302
>>321916884
>>321913348
>Magical scenario where the enemy pudge is dendi combined with puppy and has infinite gold.
>Further magic dictates that your entire team is always 100% preuvian shitters who are afking at mid just letting pudge kill them over and over.

Im going to go out on a limb, and say you lost one game to pudge and are just literally sobbing right now.
>>
>>321915663
>moba
>>
>>321915661
gyro is a semi carry like luna, they both have static non scaling nukes they rely on initially and then later transition into relying on their scaling skills more later.
>>
>>321910376
Void is shit now (as if be wasnt post 6.82 or whenever icefraud raped him). All you need is a silence and he's fucked. That pudge hook is horseshit though.
>>
>>321910376

games dead 4 me 2 m8

time to move on and wait for dotard 3
>>
>>321915663
Riki is getting a nerf to his ult in 6.86b AND he isnt getting his stats or backstab back to compensate. All hes good for is scouting and silence and he's mediocre at even that.
>>
File: 1346804247150.jpg (23 KB, 243x319) Image search: [Google]
1346804247150.jpg
23 KB, 243x319
>mfw I keep getting shit on by invokers now

the fuck?
>>
>>321920369
Every game is pudge and/or invoker.

Dunno if it is better than last patch with Alchemist and AA in all drafts.
>>
>>321921550
He has backstab, he lost the regen and some stats.
>>
I quit when my MMR dropped from 3.5k down to below 2k and I cannot fucking salvage it so I stopped trying.

Whenever I see someone a Peruvian I just sob a little and accept it.
>>
>>321921825
Its now 1x instead of 4 though and as you said came at the cost of regen.
>>
>>321911092
What grind?
>>
>>321910376
you're not supposed to play him as a hard carry you dumb shit
play him as a brawler/bully
>>
It's so fun to play as Ogre now.
>>
>>321915661
>sven stun
>SK stun
>drow silence
>huskar heal
>legion heal/AS buff
>troll ult

you didnt think about this very hard, did you?
>>
>>321910376
yes, i agree mate, i can't really understand why some heroes get buffed over and over, but others don't and sometimes get nerfed.

Specter is a piece of shit compared to other carries.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.