[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck these faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: biggie and smalls.jpg (670 KB, 973x839) Image search: [Google]
biggie and smalls.jpg
670 KB, 973x839
fuck these faggots
>>
>>321908425
git
>>
>>321908425
summon solaire you dunce
>>
>>321908425
First fight I summoned others players to assist me. It was cool.
>>
>>321908559
i want the lightning spear though
>>
File: 22a.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
22a.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DODGE

JUST FUCKING DODGE
>>
>>321908425
Git gut.

I beat these two on my first playtrough without summons... after like 50 tries.
>>
>>321908938
then kill fatty before solaire kills slim, his damage is minor anyway he's mostly a meat shield
>>
>>321908425
You let those faggots fuck you till you beat them
>>
>>321908425

>Dying to O&S

Capra demon is more dangerous

What the fuck, how can you die to those two.

Some of the easiest fights in the game if you follow the basic rules of closing in and using the pillars
>>
>>321909383
>Capra demon is more dangerous
I don't get this meme. Capra demon is a punk bitch.
>>
File: LegendaryCazador.png (514 KB, 1275x900) Image search: [Google]
LegendaryCazador.png
514 KB, 1275x900
fuck these faggots
>>
File: blitz.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
blitz.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
>>321909682
fuck these faggots
>>
>die like 20 times to these two motherfuckers
>think about summoning solaire but dont want to lose the lightning spear
>look up a video of the fight to see exactly what he does
>the guy in it has 15 estus flasks +7 and solaires full outfit and some awesome sword that does like 250 damage one handed and like 50000 souls
>mfw in some shitty unmatched armor with 10 estus +1, no humanity, no souls (never had more than 40000), and a lightning spear

seriously what the fuck
>>
>>321909383
you are retarded
>>
>buy game a long time ago
>stop playing
>start playing again long after
>get to O&S
>can't beat by myself
>can't remember gfwl log in so can't summon anyone
>game makes you run through like 10 rooms just to redo a boss battle

O&S is where I just said fuck it. Maybe if redoing boss battles wasn't so tedious and you could just retry it right away.
>>
How do I beat Ceaseless Discharge?

This ugly motherfucker just spams his flame cannon move that seems impossible to dodge.

The previous boss was easy, but this guy seems impossible.
>>
>>321908425
What are their names, again?
>>
>>321910065
Explore.

Once you get the Ember from Dark Root Catacombs are really easy, and you can get the Right of Kindling to get 20 Estus.

If you need Humanity just kill rats for a while (use the Gold Serpent Ring for increased droprates). The Depths is a good place since there's a bunch of Slimes which drop Large Shards to upgrade your weapon to +10, and a heap of Rats for Humanity all very close to the Bonfire.
>>
>>321910232
this guy basically has just 2 or 3 attacks. learn to dodge em. there's really enough time to hit him after he did an attack.
>>
>>321910232
Run back to the fog gate after aggroing him. He'll make a leap at you and be stuck hanging onto the ledge. Then you just have to whack his hand a few time and he'll fall.
>>
>Le Dark Souls is not as hard as everyone says therefore everything is easy meme
>>
>>321909081
I didn't know you could summon until like my third playthrough.
Also use the crystal halberd earlier in Anor Londo, it's got good range and hella high damage.
>>
Beat them on my second try ever
Git gud
>>
>>321910945
How were you unaware of that? Haven't you played Demon's Souls?
>>
>>321909032
haha cool teamfourstar reference bro!
>>
>>321910945
Crystal weapons die so fast though. get a real weapon.
>>
>>321911085
I never owned a PS3. And I always ran straight to the room they were in, so I never noticed Solaires sign.
>>
>>321910874
Dark Souls is about timing and learning enemy patterns while staying aware of your surroundings. Things get less difficult as you learn your enemies and find a weapon that you like.
>>
>>321910253
Leepu and Pitbull
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.