[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Battlefront Actually Suck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: rendition1.img.jpg (486 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rendition1.img.jpg
486 KB, 1920x1080
I find that when /v/ gets into full root-and-toot, A-CRIME-AGAINST-GAMING-HAS-BEEN-COMMITTED mode after a hyped game releases, it's usually kind of an overreaction (except for LA Noire, that shit sucked).

So, for those of you who own Battlefront, what do you think?
>>
Cant believe you even have to ask fucking joker
>>
File: 1451289342379.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1451289342379.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
As much as I want to love it, as much as I have defended the damn game, I've stopped playing at like level 30. It sucks.
>>
I think it's great, every game mode is really fun (apart from blast and fighter squadron).
Only bad thing is the lack of content but hopefully the 'DLC' will fix that, I bought the season pass.
>>
I'll buy it after all the dlc comes out
>>
>>321904980

It's not as bad as /v/ says, it's just bland. I don't know what /v/ expected.
>>
File: 0.jpg (101 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
101 KB, 1366x768
>>321906672
>I bought the season pass.
>>
I enjoy it. The new maps really do need to come out next monrh though. Still, battle of Jakku feels more epic then any map from bf1/2.
>>
>>321904980
i would have bought it if it had fucking 32v32 and not 5v5 with bots what is this fucking 1995?
>>
Star wars is for right faggots
>>
>>321906672
>Only bad thing is the lack of content
Which is actually a big fucking deal considering they're making people pay 59.99

> I bought the season pass
You dumb nigger.
>>
>>321904980
People expect a unique experience from a multiplayer-only shooter at full retail price, not half of a game they've been playing for years now.
>>
>>321904980
/v/ wanted it to be their next ToRtanic so they talk shit constantly like it's an atrocity.

The game isn't terrible but it's not good either. It's a game I'd buy on sale/used/rent.
>>
>>321907183
I got it for free, and it's much cheaper than that now.
>>
Only complete and utter faggots play this game
>>
It's pretty fucking fun. I've never had trouble finding a game, there's always people playing. Best sound effects in any game I've played. Vehicle pick ups are somewhat annoying, but not awful. Overall I enjoyed it quite a bit
>>
it being so overpriced is what made everyone hate it. If it was like 20-30 bucks I dont think people would be as mad as they are
>>
>>321907430
>>321907104
Here's your (you)
>>
I don't get people crying about it being "overpriced." It's not like they kept it a secret that it was online only or that it doesn't ship with a fuck load of content. I bought this and Siege and regret neither.
>>
>>321904980
Pretty bad. There's no real way to coordinate with the team, so the only games that actually feel like an actual battle are Walker mode and Hero vs Hero. Doesn't help that there's barely any maps at all and they all play pretty much the same. The shooting itself is ok but some guns are just objectively better than others so you'll occasionally get into engagements were you're fucked no matter what.

Oh but you can buy the actual rest of the game now for only 39.99.

5/10 day 2 return.
>>
>>321904980
YOU SHUT YOUR NIGGER MOUTH ABOUT LA NOIRE! I LIKED IT.
>>
>>321908636
>it's not overpriced if they openly admit to it

what has this species become if not a parody of it's former self
>>
File: 1400005281046.jpg (2 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1400005281046.jpg
2 KB, 125x110
>Friends playing it. seems fun but not worth $60+
>Hint to girlfriend that it seems fun, I'd like to play
>"Its almost christmas anon! Dont buy stuff for yourself! But thanks for suggestion"
>Christmas is here, didnt get a single game this year
>Had to buy myself vice city on ps4

I did however get a fucking batman beyond hoodie for the gym. Shit is slick as fuck.

tl;dr- I dont have it either. is it worth getting all the shit? Or has it plateaued and dying already?
>>
>>321908713
You've obviously never played any other gametype then. Saying there's no teamwork is also a bullshit point. There's no more and no less teamwork then in CoD or Battlefield.
>And the maps are completely different from each other, grasp as some more straws
>>
File: 1450484290222.jpg (101 KB, 754x1024) Image search: [Google]
1450484290222.jpg
101 KB, 754x1024
Fact: Star Wars sucks in general.
>>
>>321904980
the "beta" which was actually more like a timed-demo felt really awful
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.