[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Fucking Lost: The Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (1 MB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1192x670
I'm Fucking Lost: The Game
>>
File: ripoff.jpg (41 KB, 582x460) Image search: [Google]
ripoff.jpg
41 KB, 582x460
More like, I'm a fucking ripoff: the game.
>>
>>321904865

The level design was somewhat obtuse, but the biggest issue playing it on N64 was the horrible draw distance. It was hard to get a feel for the environment because you only see a postage stamp sized bit of it at any one time.
>>
>>321904865

This is even more true for Turok 2

Levels were fucking massive but they didnt have the benefit of being interesting.
>>
>>321905257

This is what made the game so good. Giant levels, mazy. Made it rewarding to find things out, secrets, and always not knowing what kind of danger lurks behind every corner.
>>
>>321904865
press Tab
>>
>>321905585

It was definitely a good game, and I didn't mind it being labyrinthine, but it would have been better if you weren't constantly bathed in a shitstorm of fog no matter where you went, that's all.
>>
>>321904865
yeah I wish there was a world map beyond the small local map.
>>
>>321905070
this. I fucking love turok 1 and 2, but $20? fuck that.
>>
>>321904865

Really?

The level design is straightfoward and you have a map. The only place you can really get turned around is underwater.

Just make sure to clear an area first before moving forward.
>>
>>321906273

I got it on sale for like $15. It is pricey for, what, an 18 year old game? But I loved it as a kid and playing it on mouse and keyboard is so much better than the N64 controller.
>>
>>321906525
>and playing it on mouse and keyboard is so much better than the N64 controller.

You know the original was also on PC right?
>>
>>321907082

My first computer was a Mac and I didn't get a PC until around 2002 by which time I largely forgot about it.

I only bought it on Steam because nostalgia rushed in when I saw it on sale.
>>
File: turok1.jpg (40 KB, 282x416) Image search: [Google]
turok1.jpg
40 KB, 282x416
>>321904865
>I'm Fucking Lost

u wot? How?

I mean parts of the game can be mildly challenging but I don't see how you could get lost except maybe in the catacombs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.