[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALL THESE CAMO PATTERNS IF EVERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: MGS5.jpg (195 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MGS5.jpg
195 KB, 1280x720
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALL THESE CAMO PATTERNS IF EVERY LEVEL IS A FUCKING DESERT WHICH IS ONLY SUITED TO TWO TYPES OF CAMO

WHAT THE FUCK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>321900961
>Urban camo
>Oh fuck oh fuck the third area is gonna be some city or shadow moses style facility

Then the credits roll. Again.
>>
>>321900961
>wearing anything over than Sneaking Suit or Battle Dress

There is virtually no use to half of the shit that you can develop in the game. Hell, I haven't even upgraded any of the boxes and I've almost S-ranked every mission. This game wanted to be so much more, but it will always be shit.
>>
>>321901881
>Playing on EZ mode with sneaking suit

IF YOU DIDNT GO THROUGH THE GAME WITH OLIVE DRAB LIKE THE HARD MISSIONS YOU ARE A BITCH
>>
>>321901593
>>321901881
>>321902025
Piss off!!
>>
>>321901881
I only use Rocky or Sand camo because a blue suit in the desert is fucking retarded and breaks immersion.
>>
>>321902238
>gives replies like desired
>PISS OFF!
>>
>>321902238
Autistic Metal Gear fan detected. The map has been updated.
>>
>tfw go Naked Olive Drab for every mission

It's like you don't want to lust over BB's chiseled body. What are you, a fag?
>>
>>321901593
Third area was Motherbase.
>>
File: image.gif (960 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
960 KB, 245x245
>>321902284
>blue suit
>sneaking suit is black, to be used at night
>battle dress is brown camouflage
No, anon, YOU are the faggot
>>
>>321902564
medic has saggy boobs though
>>
>>321902025
>gimping yourself

lmao
>>
Why is V such a time vampire

I played 32 hours and am just about to rescue Emmerich from the Afghan central base thing

I feel like I'm not progressing whatsoever
>>
>>321902349
>The map has been updated.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>321904128
>playing an already easy game with even more things to make it easier

I bet you just call in chopper after chopper after chopper and sleeping gas to clear out an area and then just walk through.
>>
How long before the normies stop riding kojima's cock and admit he royally fucked up? Or are people now so used to every single AAA video game being mediocre, uninspired, derivative bullshit that nobody even remembers when games were good?
>>
>>321902653

Actually if you ever want to sneak or be invisible at night, you should wear blue, navy blue or other deep tone of blue. with Black you will actually stand out in the shadows whereas with blue you'll be completely invisible.

Just saying.

>>321900961
Because V is an incomplete shit game. Did you know that the original version was supposed to have at least 10 areas?
>>
>>321904508
Only people who like it are Kojimadrones who wanted a shitty game

They aren't normies
>>
>>321904601
>with blue you'll be completely invisible.
I hope you realize how retarded you are.
>>
>>321904672
I hate Kojima but I like it so far but I'm also only about 20% complete so I might start to hate it.

Is it a great game? Well, yeah, because it has enough depth in every component to be fun for many hours. Any game that I play for longer than 10 hours was worth the money because that's rare for me.

V I will play for 50 hours probably and then drop it, so I'm happy with it.

It's the best MGS gameplay ever. Of course it falls short in story but that's because it's a sandbox and MGS' story is not suited to a sandbox at all.
>>
>>321904508
The shinier the graphics, the lower people expectations.
>>
File: 1451374595473.png (32 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1451374595473.png
32 KB, 321x322
I enjoyed MGSV and got 100+ hours of it
>>
>>321905409
Okay?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.