[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought this on steam, how do I get it to work?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: devil may cry 3.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
devil may cry 3.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
Just bought this on steam, how do I get it to work?
>>
>>321898203
There's some unofficial patch/fixes you wanna apply, I'll look them up, min
>>
>>321898203
>PC version
I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
>>321898203
>refund it
>get the HD collection on PS3
voilĂ 
>>
>>321898203
>>321899024
>>321899453
http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?

Here's how you make DMC3 on PC the definitive edition.
>>
>>321899879
thing is though, I downloaded that, and it didn't do anything.
>>
>>321900621
Following the install instructions worked for me on my first try when I played it last year. That's all I can say.
It lets you fix practically everything wrong with the PC version as well as enhance it with unique features such as style switching (which is in the title). Put a little effort into making it work and you'll have the best version of one of the best games in history.
>>
>>321898203
Start with a controller.
Try out all of the styles before you mod the style changer.
Invest on the Stinger but don't get in the habit of spamming it.
Don't loose your patience with the boss on level 3, if you rush it you'll get your ass handed to you, be more strategic than aggressive with the little health you have.
Kick ass, have fun, and experiment.
>>
>>321902116
>Invest on the Stinger but don't get in the habit of spamming it.
I literally could not beat final Vergil without abusing Stinger spam. It's just too good for how unskilled I am I guess.
>>
TASTE OF BLOOD
>>
>>321902717
You can beat Vergil by stunlocking him with Beowulf
>>
>>321902892
What I ended up doing was to Stinger>switch>switch>Stinger>repeat throughout most of his fight in the end. Spent hours trying to fight him fair until I realized this "combo".
>>
>>321899879
Doesn't fix the piece of shit optimization
>>
>>321904119
It does indeed fix every arguable aspect of the shit optimization.
>>
how the fuck do i get enoguh style points on mission 3 to SS it? literally the only thing i need. i thought getting to SSStylish in the club would be enough but it isn't
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.