[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any good games based on cartoons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 168610_front.jpg (76 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
168610_front.jpg
76 KB, 640x581
Are there any good games based on cartoons?
>>
Most snes xmen games
>>
>>321896042
Battle for Bikini Bottom, TMNT Arcade Games, The Simpsons Game, The Simpsons Arcade Game
>>
Hey Pooh-bear, wanna play some baseball?
>>
File: stro-powerful.png (81 KB, 1439x958) Image search: [Google]
stro-powerful.png
81 KB, 1439x958
If you count anime treasure made an astro boy game that is supposed to be pretty good.
>>
>>321896358
You can also add some of the classic Disney-based platformers, like Ducktales, to this list.
>>
>>321896042
Every 3d console spongebob game before 2010.
Iirc the jimmy neutron gamecube was pretty good too
>>
I really like the Hercules game on PC and PS1.
>>
I love this spongebob meme
>>
>>321896042
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTNIZ-9ENnc
>>
Yeah *whipcrack* there used to be this *whipcrack* Garfield game on the *whipcrack* GBA that was pretty *whipcrack* fun. I forget the *whipcrack* name of it, though. *whipcrack*
>>
Quite a bit

Simpsons: The arcade game
TMNT arcade games
Cowboys of Moo Mesa arcade game
The Spider Man PS1 games
Xmen: the Arcade game
Cartoon Cartoon Resort
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 3D Game (The one by 3D groove, you know the one)
>>
>>321898114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfGpdBL0Dg

Here's the game I'm talking about anyways
>>
>>321897437
Was Johnny Test always this bad?
>>
>>321900617
>Was Johnny Test always this bad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hxIi8j3QR0

Yes
>>
>>321901224
>there are so many you can figure out the episode's plot
>>
>>321896801
only movie and battle for bikini bottom are good

flying dutchman was shit as was all the eye toy shit and nu-spongebob games
>>
>>321900617
Yes
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.