[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdoms of Amalur:Reckoning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (922 KB, 947x487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
922 KB, 947x487
hey /v/ is this game worth it? thinking about buying it, any recommendations for a good rpg for about 5 euro?
>>
How desperate are you anon ?

I got the same impression from DA:I. I finished it, but the gameplay is to easy. The world is ok I guess
>>
Its a single player MMO if that type of game is your thing.

And i'm not using that label ironically. It was literally an MMO they had to change to a single player game.
>>
Felt like a master arch mage 10/10
Story and environments was as interesting as watching paint dry, though.
>>
Boring.

Then again most wrpgs tend to do that to me. Pirate and see for yourself.
>>
Comfy questing simulator

Whenever you can't decide on a game to play, tune out and play this.
>>
I was so hype for this game and then couldn't stomach more than an hour. It's like hellgate London for me.

It hurts, anons
>>
You'll get your 5 euros worth. Although I don't know how much that really says. It's got some cool combat concepts but the camera is really awkward and you fight the same 5 enemies re-skinned the whole game.
>>
File: 2015-10-10_00002.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10_00002.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>321896006
I remember there being some hype about Kirkbride working on this, but apparently it turned out to be pretty shitty. If you really want a cheap wrpg, I'd suggest morrowind or gothic, risen, two worlds 2 (or the first one if you want an hilariously bad game). Oblivion is both cheap and goat when properly modded as seen in pic related, but it is a fucking chore.
>>
>>321896006
Definitely worth. The side quests get a little repetstive tho and the enemies stop being interesting half way through the game
>>
>>321896006

You'll be enjoying yourself before burning out at some point. Then you'll look at the world map and realize you aren't even a quarter of the way through the fucking game.
>>
>>321896006
It's worth a playthrough.

High level mage play is pretty baller.
>>
>>321896006
I was hyped for this game because of R.A. Salvatore being involved.
I've started playing it about 4 times now, and can only put in like 10 hours before I just get bored and drop it.

It's a pretty game and very atsmospheric, it's just boring as all fuck and too easy even on the highest difficulty setting.
Although Maddox said he played it and ejoyed it when he skipped through every single dialogue prompt and ignored the story completely. So there's that opinion too.
>>
Only worth it for the nude patch and ogling at wow tiddies ingame.
>>
I'm the kind of person that plays MMOs purely for exploration. I usually don't bother with guilds and shit. Is this game good for exploration? Do you have to grind a shit tonne to travel to new places?
>>
>>321896006
Studio shut down where will your money go? Just pirate it.
>>
>>321896006
NO, NOT THIS FUCKING GAME AGAIN, I ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY THE SAME FUCKING THING WHEN I SEE THIS GAME.

It's a fucking OK game, you can't say that the games has anything bad, nothing, maybe you could say that the world feels empty, but having a god of war type of combat it wouldn't matter. The quests are boring, but not more boring than any elder scrolls or fallout quest.

But for some fucking reason I can't play it for more than 10 hours without feeling bored, but I CAN'T explain why it is boring because the world and quests are there to make you go places and kill enemies, and the combat is good for a open world game.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THIS GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
it is pretty good, but easy.
>>
>>321896006
>any recommendations for a good rpg for about 5 euro
Venetica. I also really liked Demonicon but objectively it's not good
>>
It could be very immersive if it had more roleplay options.
>>
>>321896006
I found it to be extremely easy with a rather boring story.

It's fun for a while though. It's worth the 5 bucks.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.