[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that let me play as Achilles or a Myrmidon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Achilles.jpg (117 KB, 634x963) Image search: [Google]
Achilles.jpg
117 KB, 634x963
What are some games that let me play as Achilles or a Myrmidon?
>>
HECTORRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is it bad that I enjoyed Troy?
>>
File: Legends_of_Troy.jpg (44 KB, 250x310) Image search: [Google]
Legends_of_Troy.jpg
44 KB, 250x310
>>321890427
>>
Fire Emblem
>>
>>321890567
No, I thought the movie was great for what it was. Also the fight between Achilles and Hektor was great.
>>
>>321890703
I dont know why I loved that fight too. The movements of Achiles were so precise but there was something else... Too bad the new Star Wars movie has JJ to zoom in with a shacky camera.
>>
>>321890427
Troy was Brad Pitt's final form.

Legitimately aesthetic.

I wonder how it feels to reach your own mountaintop and that the rest of your life is downhill.
>>
>>321890427
Fucking literally about to watch this, what the fuck OP. I'm outta here before I get spoiled.
>>
>>321890567
The directors cut is actually pretty decent, very campy at times, but everything is pretty solid, even Pitts stiff acting takes a leave of absence at times.

I give it a solid 7/10
>>
>>321891496
The directors cut is good except they change the music in the Achilles/Hektor fight and it sounds a lot shitter.

Anyway, is Titan Quest similar to what I'm looking for?
>>
>watched this in theaters
>beginning scene
>two armies waiting for achilles
>some guy yells "he's brad pitt, he's off banging bitches"
>next scene goes to tent with brad pitt banging bitches
>theater laughs
>>
Warriors orochi 3 Achilles is a playable guy.
>>
>>321891149

He spends all his time with his wife who went from sexy hot to trying to make the world a better place, purpose in life hot. Also has enough adopted children to make his own multinational football team. Sounds like a happy home life to step out of the spotlight into.
>>
>>321891149
>not Snatch
>>
>>321891149
>>321891836
Wait for them to grow up and demand him their right with money for drugs, whores and to make their new mix tape.
>>
>>321891836
Team Jennifer.

Angie a shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.