[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Co-op or Comp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: -.png (13 KB, 402x207) Image search: [Google]
-.png
13 KB, 402x207
What kind MP does /v/ choose?
>>
>>321885746
Co-op all day
>>
In co-op games no one has to be a dick.
>>
I prefer co-op with my bro.

>>321885984
>he never ate the last pizza in TMNT when your friend was about to die
>he never shot the food in Gauntlet
>he never threw his friend off cliffs in LoZ 4 Swords
>>
>>321885984
depends
if its a fighting game where the goal is to win then competitive
but if its an adventure game where the goal is to reach the end of a level then co-op

NO game gets worse by adding a co-op feature. None.
>>
>>321885746
A lot of games are both.
>>
>>321886080
Fable 3
>>
>it can't be both

Working together while trying to score higher than your buddy is literally the best way to play games.
>>
>>321885746
co-op, pvp is fucking trash
>>
>>321886080
Wasn't that a complaint in Dead Space 3?
>>
>>321886068
>playing Yoshi's Wooly World with little cousin
>we just keep eating, throwing, and killing each other
>>
Both are great, the real deciding factor here is that both players have similar skills.
>>
Single-playerative, if you have to associate with other people then it's not a videogame.
>>
Cooperatively competitive
>>
>>321885746
Both, and I don't necessarily weigh one option above the other. I'm happy that most of the friends I play games with enjoy both co-op play and competition without the terrible scrub mindset.
>>
>>321885895
This.

Competitive everyone whines and creates excuses for failing.
>>
>>321885746
Co-op.
>>
>>321885746
Competitive if matched, else Coop.
>>
Co-op because I'm awful at most games
>>
1v1 final destination
>>
>>321886080
I co-op if it's with friends or somebody that knows what's he doing, otherwise playing a co-op game with terribads or people that refuse to communicate/refuse to listen will allways end up bad, chances are that the best player of the team carries their asses until it ends.

Competitive co-op (ex. TDM or CTF) feels great when the whole team focus in one objetive and doesn't dick around trying to keep the K/D ratio positive.
>>
>>321885746
>current year
>games still dont have co op

literally everything had co/counter op in the ps2 era
>>
>>321885746
competitive, why the fuck does everyone i know only want to do bloody co-op
>>
>>321885746
Co-op where you can fuck with each other
>>
>>321885746
Comp / PvP
>>
>>321885746

Co-op cause I'm not a fag who cares more about winning than having fun in vidya.

Too bad one of my friends always whines when we play anything co op, like "it's not challenging if the AI is fighting me blah blah blah".
>>
Competitive. I'd rather shoot the retards than sit there explaining shit to them.

Co-op always felt like work or was just boring.
>>
>>321885746
Co-op.
>>
>>321885746

Co-op
what a great feeling of adventure with your teamates
>>
I am great at coop and shit at comp.
No, seriously, all my friends know this and joke about it.
Playing CS against 99 bots with a bro while hearing I Will Survive? 99 headshots. Playing Diablo 1/2? Suddenly I am guiding four other guys to victory and changing my paladin's auras lighting fast. Portal 2? I see the puzzle solution in a blink.
I think it's because bots are easier to predict than humans and yadda yadda. Now, I won't say I don't enjoy some comp from time to tmie.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.