[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope the modding community comes back to Smash 4 after the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1024px-SmashBall.svg.png (27 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-SmashBall.svg.png
27 KB, 1024x1024
I hope the modding community comes back to Smash 4 after the homebrew exploit is released.
>>
Why ?
What can smash 4 bring to the modding community that brawl/melee can't ?
>>
>>321886278
The best roster, HD , 8 player smash, to name a few
>>
>>321886278
HD graphics, more easy ability to add characters and stages, custom moves, 8 player smash
>>
>>321885467
I hope so too, but this time they will have to deal with DLC characters which could be grounds for immediate trouble.

That said, I hope we can find a way to enable DLC characters/stages because fuck no I will not pay 6 bucks for one character who's game I never played... I just want the full roster.
>>
>>321886585
Git Money
>>
>>321886585
There could be memory edits to enable them, I am not sure if anything like Project M will come about.

I mostly want a few codes back to make it play more like Brawl Minus.
>>
>>321886585
anon, 6 bucks is like, an average persons lunch.
>>
I can't wait for another Stage Selection expansion code and fans to add in the rest of the 64 and Melee stages.
>>
>>321886585
I imagine it wouldn't be that hard. When a new character comes out, they release an update that puts the DLC character's data on the Wii U, so that way you can still fight against people using Cloud even if you don't have Cloud.

I imagine paying for him just unlocks him since everything is already there.
>>
>>321886585
>being this stubborn to cough up 6 bucks
Anon how poor are you
>>
>>321886585
I'd buy them if someone made a melee physics mod
>>
I think modding potential increased when custom moves were shown. A lot of potential for new characters. The question is, will they be able to do such a thing now? I imagine they'll crack down on modders more with a recent title, even if they stop DLC altogether.

That being said, I know K. Rool can be slapped onto Bowser's with no problem this time, and Ridley could be made into a playable.
>>
Just give me a mod that balances the game and I will be satisfied.

>>321888086
That too, plus Brawl stages.
>>
Wait, I thought smash players hated modding, as evidenced by the massive hate for project m?
>>
>>321888086
Fun fact, the model, collision, and texture files for stages is the same as Brawl. It will be easy to port them over.
>>
>>321889542
No they just hate project m because it plays like melee so all the smash 4 players get destroyed and cry like babies
>>
>>321885467
Me too, modding brawl and playing it with friends was some of the most fun I've had with smash
>>
>>321889738
I feel like it wasn't too much like melee, which was nice. Felt like it's own thing to me. Of course I had only played vanilla brawl a few times and never liked it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.