[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
starwars galaxies jump to lightspeed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
i really fucking miss flying around in swg jtl that was the most comfy experience i ever had since rouge squadron. i could spend weeks just flying endlessly shooting down imperials in my custom made xwing. i miss it so fucking much.
>>
>misses shitty mmorpg
>when there's lawrence holland's masterpiece games to be played

Fucking kids, I swear I'll kill each and everyone of you cunts.
>>
File: q3t6pykp8yqkpd9.jpg (8 KB, 191x328) Image search: [Google]
q3t6pykp8yqkpd9.jpg
8 KB, 191x328
play tie-fighter.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d41434fe4ae00223b864e9e6271cbec9fd3ae77b&dn=Star%20Wars%20XWING%20Trilogy%20BonusPack
>>
How's SWGemu?
>>
File: 1365569499026.jpg (36 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1365569499026.jpg
36 KB, 512x384
>>321884143
>>
Man Star Wars Galaxies was comfy as fuck.
>>
>>321883404
Dont worry OP, SWGEmu will return us the the glory days
>>
>>321885003
ikr rp with stormie friends. being teras kasi kicking ass in pvp. just speeding around planet hanging in cantinas and getting buffs
>>
>>321885535
How far along is SWGemu anyway? Worth playing in its current state?
>>
>>321885535
>expecting SWGEmu to ever bring back the feeling of the original
>ever getting up to the same amount of players or having all the content available and unbuggy

As if
>>
>>321887286
its fairly far along in terms of vanilla, still no expansion content though. they have an status on the forum if you're interested.

the big issue with the game is the fact that its designed to be a truly massively multiplayer game and it relies on a large community which is currently non-existant. right now it peaks at around 1K.
>>
>>321887751
>implying original SWG wasn't buggy as hell
>>
>>321884286
>>321884286

that magnet is dead as fucking dead nigga. 10 minutes no download.
>>
>try out SWGemu last night
>nobody online on the server I chose
>realize it's just a test server that nobody plays on
>can't switch my galaxy to the real one with players

Is there a way to unfuck my character? I don't want to wait 24 hours to play.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.