[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank you game, I will now proceed to win even harder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chest.jpg (120 KB, 960x575) Image search: [Google]
chest.jpg
120 KB, 960x575
thank you game, I will now proceed to win even harder
>>
>Playing shitty fucked shit steak meme games
>>
>No key

What are you, a pussy?
>>
>>321882856
game didn't feel like giving me any angel rooms
>>
>>321883245
you took devil deals
>>
>Trying to finish the greed machine
>Donation machine now jams every five coins
>Still over 200 to go
Fuck you Edmund you stupid cunt.
>>
>>321883421
mega blast and ceremonial robes in one room was too good to pass up
>>
>>321883576
Stop using the same characters over and over again.
>>
>>321883872
That hasn't been how it works for several weeks. A patch changed the jam chance from character-based to global.
>>
>>321884047
That's pretty shitty then. Fuck Edmund, he's so desperate to slow down everyone's progress.
>>
>>321883596
>>321883245
you can get angel statues and key pieces by playing the self sacrifice room now if you have enough spare hearts, after 11 sacrifices you get teleported straight to the dark room too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.