[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a sudden urge to play this game. Tell me why I should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Path_of_Exile_Logo.png (166 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
Path_of_Exile_Logo.png
166 KB, 460x300
I have a sudden urge to play this game.
Tell me why I should and why I shouldn't. I'm so tired of playing cykablyat 2 and getting my ass kicked in street fighter 4
I need fresh games and this looks like it could do the trick.
>>
>>321880538
it's pretty fun but also kind of autistic when it comes to builds
makes you feel like you wont succeed if you dont follow some build right to the numbers of damage you have on your fucking gear but that's not really true
the skill system and currency are pretty unusual, too
>>
>>321880712
Is it possible to respec or shit like this or am I stuck with the tree I go with until the end ? Also do I really have to get uber-autism mode concerning the builds ? If yes, when should I do it ?
>>
>>321881014
You get refund points to alter the tree slightly if you say "I've made a terrible mistake". I played it but global chat is autism and unless you do hardcore mode it feels boring and like no challenge cause you die and can just keep running back
>>
>>321880538
If you liked d2 its a lot more similar to that than d3. Still a very different game though. Can be a lot of fun or really shit depending on what kind of build you end up going with and how it fits your playstyle, and there are 2-3+ variations on every one of dozens of builds. That's either good or bad depending on how autistic you are, I'll leave that to you to decide.
Overall solid game, still needs work but its getting better gradually.
>>
>>321881014
It takes several days or less to relevel a character to lvl 80.
>>
>>321882678
Always turn off global chat, hc is less retarded than d3 hc but still dubious since act 4 is all kinds of fucking stupid. Sc is more of a playtest paradise or casual playground, nothing wrong with it and it lets you do some stupid builds that don't hit the 7000 life/77% ar etc that hc all but demands now.
>>
any fun you will have will be eclipsed by how fucking terrible the community is
>>
>>321883285
So the only way to have fun without autism is not to play HC ?
>>
Having fun in act 4 in HC is a very hard task. Especially on higher difficulties.
I do not recommend it.
In terms of SC as long as you only play in leagues its okay. Just be sure your build has enough of excess options to make your going through act 4 not too painful on normal and cruel.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.