[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think OoT Link was like as a person? Most of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
What do you think OoT Link was like as a person?

Most of the kids hated him for not having a fairy, and the only other indication of what he was like was the drawing on his tree, showing him fighting a monster, he wished he could be a hero and probably played pretend with deku sticks and the like.

He probably did a lot of things like that considering how lonely he was, though Saria did care for him.

I like to thing he was kind of an asshole in his youth due to the bullying, which explains his cocky grins and playful bratty nature in the official artwork.

Yet when he grows up, he realizes shit goes down and actually tries to play it serious, yet often lets go of his facade considering he's still mentally a child.
>>
Dude got freindzoned by a qt loli fairy girl and a qt loli princess.

Nigga needs to learn to seal the deal more.
>>
>>321880007
Link isn't interested in girls.
>>
>>321880105
What is he some sort of faggit?
>>
>>321879869
>Most of the kids hated him for not having a fairy
Wasnt that only Mido?
>>
>>321880105

Ocarina Link at least.

I don't think he even understands the concept of love.

The hug he got in Majora's Mask was probably the first time he felt actual affection.
>>
>>321880007
>friendzoned by Zelda

It's painfully obvious she wanted his dick so bad, but put her duty to her people first like an actual head of state should.
>>
>>321880168
Either a flaming homosexual or asexual to the extreme with how the girls kept throwing themselves on him.
>>
>>321880259

I swear it was strongly implied somewhere, in either the game or the manual, that they all were against him, or at least Mido tried to turn them against him.

Maybe I'm just thinking of the manga.
>>
>>321880341
>qt perma-loli fairy girl
>qt loli and later sexy adult princess
>qt loli and later sexy adult milk girl
>qt loli fish thing that eventually turned into something that gave many gamers their first confused boners that he was actually engaged to.

And he fugged none of them. Dude would rather dance with a hairy rock man to shitty-forest music (as composed by the qt permaloli) instead. 100% homosexuality.
>>
>>321880571
I don't think they hated him. Mido clearly bullied him, but the others seem indifferent. They think its odd he doesn't have a fairy but they don't mind taking to him in a friendly manner.
>>
>>321880635
>hairy rock man

Don't you talk shit about Aniki.
>>
File: 1450503472472.png (82 KB, 732x550) Image search: [Google]
1450503472472.png
82 KB, 732x550
>Yet when he grows up, he realizes shit goes down and actually tries to play it serious, yet often lets go of his facade considering he's still mentally a child.
This is always in the back of my mind every time I play it.
OoT Link is fucking based for maning the fuck up in all of those situations.
>>
>>321881319
It's one of the reasons that OOT is one of my favorite Links.
>>
File: Hyrule bush kush.png (766 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Hyrule bush kush.png
766 KB, 1366x768
>>321882234
what about him?
>>
>>321882718
I know it's the fault of whoever modeled him but he's got a goofy face.
That said, I want to be more like him. I'm impressed by how strong he is and I want to be more like that.
>>
>>321879869
Link...had a hard life
>>
File: LinkWTF2.jpg (28 KB, 269x245) Image search: [Google]
LinkWTF2.jpg
28 KB, 269x245
>>321880635

I don't know about that.

But he did have an oddly intense reaction each time he gave the ocarina a really good blow.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.