[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have one of this? In your opinion, is it really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images (26).jpg (9 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
9 KB, 384x384
Does anyone here have one of this?

In your opinion, is it really worth it? Whats your review and how does it feels compared to commander 3 or any controller with 2 grips?
>>
File: images (27).jpg (19 KB, 446x330) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
19 KB, 446x330
>>321878784
Bump
>>
File: images (28).jpg (10 KB, 385x302) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
10 KB, 385x302
>>321878784
Tump
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-09-32-36.png (555 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-09-32-36.png
555 KB, 1080x1920
>>321878784
Dump
>>
I have the FC4, and it's okay for now, but I still prefer the Sega Saturn d-pad over it. I don't have experience with any of the other versions, and I don't have a Street Fighter game to test it on, just Blazblue.
>>
Yes i have this and i have never had any stick so it is the best pad you can get for fighting games despite original sega saturn controller
>>
should I get this or a xbone controller for emus on PC?
>>
>>321879159
>>321879071
I see, unless theres any better price quality option Im going to go with it, thanks

Did it take too much to get used to it?
>>
>>321879530
Not really, no. It's better than using the Dual Suck d-pad, that's for sure. I'm a pad player, so I guess that means something. I have no Xbone nor controller for one, so I don't know how it fairs versus something like that. But if that's anything like the 360 controller, then definitely get the FC4 instead.
>>
>>321879292
Ive heard its really easy to setup on PC once you install the microsoft drivers, but would also work for PS3 and PS4 so you got a cheap good controller for everything>>321879530
>>
>>321879292
Xbone has both sticks you know
>>321879530
My thumb was hurt for a week but then it got used to grips, maybe its because i was playing on keyboard before.
>>
>>321878784
Switched from a ps3 controller to this, for a long time I was frustrated because it felt like I couldn't execute inputs as quickly on it, but after a few months I love it a lot. Dpad is very comfortable to use, although I accidentally hit L2 frequently on it.
>>
>>321880245
Well I guess everyone experiences callouses and blisters when playing too much the first time using a controller
>>
>>321878784
I like the regular commander 3 better because it is really comfy to hold.
The pro one isnt as comfy.

It works and is built well so should last, but its buttons are not as good as arcade buttons still.
>>
>>321879292

360 and xbone controllers are nice because once you install the drivers it works on 99% of games straight out the box

dualshocks aren't bad either but you need to run things like ds4windows and sometimes that doesn't work so you need to mess around troubleshooting and it's not normally hard to get working, just a little tedious

tl;dr buy a 360/xbone controller if you have no other controller
>>
>>321880569
More info for OP

Get the pro version like in OP pic
because it lets you swap the L and R buttons which is useful since R is already on the face buttons.
Also you can use the 2 analogs and dpad with just the dpad with a switch too.
Also you can tilt the Dpad. This sounds dumb, but it can help.
>>
>>321878784
Friend has it, used it on tekken 6 and sfv, bretty good senpai
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.