[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking forward to the new Berserk video game, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Black Swordsman.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Black Swordsman.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Looking forward to the new Berserk video game, /v/?
>>
>new anime animation looks that bad
>>
>>321876050

There is no new game, what you posted is from the new anime which can be discussed on /a/, alternative you can discuss the previous 2 berserk GAMES that have been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=QIA9xg2oIew
>>
>>321876391
That's the fuckin' joke
>>
>>321876431

The joke is to have a non video game thread on /v/?
>>
It can't be this fucking bad.

How could they go full CGI on this? Jesus Christ. At least Guts doesn't look borderline retarded this time. The frame rate is fucking shit, based on the trailer, the textures are vomit enducing Skyrim ENB tier, the hand animated sections jar against the CGI aesthetic so bad. 4/10 will only watch because Berserk.

At least they have good art assets to get started with a game though.
>>
File: 1418680875683.gif (2 MB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1418680875683.gif
2 MB, 208x200
>Golden Age movies come out
>everyone agrees they're great but the weakest parts are that there isn't enough of it and the CG is awful
>more berserk stuff comes out
>it has more CG
>>
>>321876391

Is it just going to cover the black swordsman arc?

That would be pretty short.
>>
>>321876391
kill me
>>
File: Berserk.webm (2 MB, 752x568) Image search: [Google]
Berserk.webm
2 MB, 752x568
you will never play this again
>>
File: Berserk2.webm (2 MB, 752x568) Image search: [Google]
Berserk2.webm
2 MB, 752x568
and 1 more for my new friends
>>
I dont fucking care how it looks so long as we are finally moving past the golden arc.
>>
>>321877149
With each movie they even got better with the CG stuff.

This looks worse than the first one
>>
File: not any more bitch.jpg (97 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
not any more bitch.jpg
97 KB, 500x561
>CGI
It's ogre. And I was so exited to see it. Will still fully watch it of course.
>>
>>321879301
But why does the CGI work much worse than the one from the Golden Age movies?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASA2W2CsTwE
>>
>>321876050
Those new animes are probably the worst cartoons I've ever watched.
>>
>>321878513

>you will never play this again

Why not? I could download it right now and play it in a few minutes if I wanted to.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.