[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/ time for a game discussion: What are your thoughts on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 580x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 580x416
Okay /v/ time for a game discussion: What are your thoughts on Warhammer: Eternal Crusade? Is it just a gears game but warhammer reskin or is it actually a good game?
>developers say it will have mmo elements and some RPG style customization
>horde mode at launch
>main focus is pvp with a lot of thriving game modes
>big battles

Does this all seem to much to you guys? Anyone with first hand experience care to share their thoughts?
>>
When I learnt about it, I was looking forward to it. But then, some stuffs happened
>Change from open map to arena shooter
>Cash-shop years before the game is even ready

I don't even know if they kept the Free-to-WAAAAGH system.
>>
>>321874625
They still have that free to waaagh mode. In the FAQ they said the pvp modes were always meant to be instanced but they are striving for an actual MMO traveling feel. So when you go into combat it will be in instanced territories(maps) but they will be big enough to support 30v30. Also the cash shop stuff is all cosmetic, not really more powerful than other things, that's what I read on forums atleast.
>>
because of the NWD.... something. I'm not allowed to talk about the game. All I can say is

>FUCKING STUN LOCKS
>>
It was supposed to kill Planetside 2 but looks like it won't happening.
>>
>>321874802
Planetside 2 is p2w garbage I thought?
>>
>>321874786
So melee is broken in the game? I didn't think there were any abilities
>>
>>321874769
>30 vs 30
>30 being large enough to represent a WAAAAGH

game's garbage
>>
>>321875491
>wanting to be an Orc

Why would you want to be an illiterate ape who's only use is being cannon fodder?
>>
>>321876045
why would I want to be an orc in a 30 strength WAAAGH?

a game like this really needs sizes in the 100's
>>
>>321876189
What, so it can die on release because not enough people picked it up to facilitate the maps? It's pretty much the same mistake WAR made, their entire game's focus relied on having people around to join with for public quests and open RvR, but when the more fickle of their players jumped ship back to WoW a month in because it wasn't optimized like WoW it all took a steep nosedive that it never recovered from.

30v30 is fine to start with, if the game ends up catching with the crowd and garners a solid playerbase then they could release the big-dick maps to keep the hype up.
>>
>>321875058
with a power axe one fucking melee causes you to stop all function.
>>
>>321875000
No. I played around 200 hours and always played with the starter gun. And almost every weapon can be bought for points you earn in game.
Although its was a long time ago I played it.
>>
>>321876568
What the fuck. Is the power axe a troll weapon? That sounds like it could be funny if I'm wielding it ofcourse
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1071x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1071x809
>>321876594
A lot has changed anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.