[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is this now days? I've heard it's gone free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 25012518951.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
25012518951.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
So how is this now days? I've heard it's gone free to play, I'm interested if any anons are still playing it wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts.

Is it an okay MMO? Is the story for each class (I believe that's how it was structured) interesting enough to justify playing it?
>>
I thought /v/ killed it years ago
>>
Stop posting this shit every day.
>>
Growing. Bigger than ever before and much more well received, what with story additions and all that.
Even being recommended here a lot now.
>>
>>321874102
Sorry, didn't realise this was a regular thread that's posted. Just interested in what anyone thinks.
>>
>>321874102
>new star wars movie out
>surprised people ask about star wars games
>>
>>321874220
Fuck off you shilling piece of shit.
>>
Personal stories aren't that bad but the game itself is a chore to play, especially with the pay walls. There are scant few aspects of this game that don't remind you that you are locked behind a paywall of some sort. I know it comes with the territory but other F2P games do a better job of choosing what you can and can't do.
>>
>>321874167
still shit though
>>
>>321874324
>threads constantly opened with a tortanic pic
>OP always feigns ignorance about it
There are other Star Wars games thread out there and are much better than this.
>>
>>321873949
It's worse than it was back when it took money to play. Now they've broken it into tiny little chunks that you pay for. Want to hide your helmet? Pay for that. Wanna wear purples? Pay for that. Want the proper number of profession slots? Pay for that. Want to run more than three dungeons a week? Pay for that. It's jewery on a fucking baffling scale.
>>
>>321874491
Of course I know about it. But I don't play it and am unable to assess the current state of the game.

You're not very bright, are you.
>>
I played it on launch for a month before giving up. Gave it a try this year, and lasted for a week.

9/10
>>
>>321874594
>game is f2p
>can't assess it
You're not very bright, are you.
>>
>>321874594
Stop being retarded
>>
>>321874352
I can't believe people get this mad at questions. If you seriously think anyone is shilling this failure of a game in 2015 (almost 2016) then you are brain damaged.

>>321873949
It's much better. It wasn't very good to begin with, so it's still not great, but it's worth a go if you want. It's paywalled to hell and back, but it scratches that itch that Mass Effect and KOTOR satisfied.

And yeah each class has it's own story-line with 'light' and 'dark' side options (which pretty much result in the same shit happening. Can also romance a range of characters and it has some on-rail-spaceship combat segments which are fairly fun.

Download it and give it a go, if you don't like it then you've lost nothing but time.
>>
>>321874669
Got a limited data cap, hence why I'm asking for an assessment. Can't just download gigabytes of shit on a whim otherwise I'll have fuck all data for the month.

You'll get it eventually.
>>
>>321874167
>>321874420
>>321874535
>>321874883
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll scope it out a bit more before I download it.
>>
>>321874990
>still doesn't understand
>is also from a third world country
>>
Well, I had some fun with it, but the MMO thing with the grinding and running made it really fucking boring. I made it to Hoth or something with my councilor, and completely lost interest.
>>
>>321875182
No worries man. If you decide to give it a shot, I'd recommend throwing $10 or $20 in for a bit of a smoother experience, if you can afford it.
>>
>>321875442
eh I wouldn't put money down on it unless you're sold on playing it
>>
Wasnt Galaxies revived?
>>
>>321875560
Just to add to what that anon said, you can play until level 10 with barely any restrictions I think, after that the restrictions are fucking brutal and I think if you sub even a single month now you get all the dlc expansions along with some other shit being unlocked, after that you don't really need to resub
>>
>>321873949
do you still get a dingdong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9C9OKMyZng
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.