[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year is 2017 capcom releasing a new version of Darkstalkers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1450252185356.jpg (344 KB, 1000x844) Image search: [Google]
1450252185356.jpg
344 KB, 1000x844
>The year is 2017
capcom releasing a new version of Darkstalkers

How censored would it be.?
>>
I think the real question is how much overpriced DLC would it have?
>>
fuck off gamer gate
>>
I'd rather have Lab Zero do a new Darkstalkers.
>>
>>321869338
Or give it to Arc System works.
>>
>>321869845
Nah, they wouldn't do the animation justice.
>>
Completely uncensored.

It's a card game mobile phone app with tons of microtransactions.
>>
That's a really cute lilith
>>
>>321868917

What.
>>
>>321868705
They would put all the sexiness in the advertising, then take it out during Betas. Then spam DLC out the ass and put out a better version 3 months later that you have to pay for again
>>
OP, only Nintendo censors games. Stop trying to make this a meme.
>>
>>321868705
They would probably tone the blood and violence down....
>>
>>321869910
I don't know man; they got all the GG animations down pat in Xrd
>>
>>321870020
Or how about they fire the creator and he has to kickstart not!Darkstalkers?
>>
>>321868705
I don't know, Lilith would probably be censored. For the longest time it was ok to even find Lilith sexy, now people will probably go all "OH NOES PEDOS" if she is ever relevant again.
>>
File: bbh.jpg (130 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
bbh.jpg
130 KB, 850x478
>>321872283
Yeah I thought of that happening too.
>>
>>321868705
So what's the MvsC3 team up to?
>>
Depends on the system. If it's on Vita and only gets limited or digital release in North America then not much if at all censored.

Any other system it'd be a toss up. Probably not censored post fact but deliberately made less mature. Mostly because the thats the state of the culture unfortunately.
>>
Not much to censor considering half the casts are monsters or animals.
Blood would be gone though
>>
>>321870187
he doesn't know
>>
How about another Warzard
>>
>>321869338
>Lab Zero

It'd just end up needing a kickstarter or Indie GoGo campaign

>>321868705
Just the blood and that's due to the fact that it would probably get a higher rating.

In Jedah's case they would just make his blood a different color.
>>
>>321868705
It would be so censored.... that they decided to cancel the entire game. Then /v/ would blame inafune for it.
>>
File: 03.gif (374 KB, 326x224) Image search: [Google]
03.gif
374 KB, 326x224
rip in pisces midnight bliss
>>
I consider myself a huge 2D fightan fan, but I have to admit that DarkStalkers / Vampire Savior is a garbage game only enjoyed by waifufags.

The game / mechanics just aren't fun. The only thing noteworthy about the series are the character designs.
>>
>>321868705
>succubi who canonically don't fuck people
Darkstalkers is already censored as fuck.
>>
File: The Listening.jpg (295 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The Listening.jpg
295 KB, 1280x720
>>321876487
Why, or what don't you like about the mechanics? I think the game is really fun personally, it feels like a happy medium between more methodically paced games like Street Fighter and more frenetic air dashers like Guilty Gear.

>>321876220
Midnight Pleasure is better anyway.
>>
>>321876487
>stop liking what I don't like.MPEG4
>>
>>321876487
How so? Yeah, the balance isn't spectacular and the first two games aren't anything noteworthy, but VSav is a pretty mechanically sound game.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.