[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost in the Shell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 2015-12-29 08_50_40.png (87 KB, 733x174) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-29 08_50_40.png
87 KB, 733x174
>only 600 players past 24 hours
For such a great franchise to base a game on, is it dead on arrival?
>>
It's EA with almost no content. It's also COD with weebshit skin so it doesn't really have a lot of people interested.
>>
>>321866353
not out yet
>>
>>321866353
Single player campaign would have been great.
>>
Guess what
Weeb shit is infact a niche market and a vocal minority
>>
>>321866353
After seeing the trailer I kinda lost interest quickly.
Its the GitS game that I never wanted.
>>
They didn't really do anything interesting with the GITS ip.
They just made a run of the mill future fps and slapped some skins on there.
It doesn't pander enough to attract fans of the franchise neither does it offer anything substantially different from other fps to attract new fans who just like shooters.
That and the trailer was shit.
>>
>>321866597
>gits
>weeb shit
Literally the entire western scene was all over it's dick. Fuck, you had popular movies based off of it.
>>
Isn't it just a shitty reskin of an existing f2p fps game?
>>
>>321866597
>Guess what
>Weeb shit is infact a niche market and a vocal minority

Wrong, videogames in general are niche. People only play the blockbusters.
>>
>>321866597
GITS is pretty far from weeaboo tastes.

Its more westaboo than anything else, ie normal for us.
>>
>>321866353
the trailer looked like fucking cod what did you expect
>>
I mean, it doesn't look that bad. From the gameplay I've seen you could go invis if you played the Major. I'm assuming other characters have unique traits like that as well. So it's not like it's a straight up random f2p game.
>>
>>321866353
Is the game actually out yet? I fucking swear, this, SFV, and Overwatch all of you make the dumbest shitposts about no one playing because it's not even out yet.
>>
>>321866353
early access FPS on PC, p2w weapons, published by nexon, fans wanting it to fail because it's a cop out shooter with GitS skins
gee bekele I don't know why that is
>>
>>321866353
>Nexon

Yes, it is dead on arrival.
>>
Well shit, if they wanted to make a GitS game, maybe something more complex and interesting than literal CoD?

Turn based tactics, isometric RPG, first person action-RPG like deus ex..
Anything but some generic pvp shooter
>>
>>321868275
>Well shit, if they wanted to make a GitS game, maybe something more complex and interesting than literal CoD?

Why on earth would you make something complex when the target audience is GitS fans?

You are talking about people that still whinge about the little kid not fucking the robot.
>>
>>321866597
anyone who uses the term weeb shit should be banned

this is a japanese based website
>>
File: Lia 56756r.jpg (18 KB, 437x352) Image search: [Google]
Lia 56756r.jpg
18 KB, 437x352
got it as a gift, nice looking game but shit gameplay
and ima have to play it with the guy...ugg what a shit game and i told him too but hes dumb
>>
>>321868275
They could pick a series that's not completely forgotten by anyone except desperate anime hipsters. Beside, there are already games about GitS. They are platformers about those stupid spider tank things.
>>
>>321866353
>Hi guys we're releasing a F2P FPS
>oh neat
>Hi guys here it is that'll be £3.99

nah.
>>
>>321869825
gifts can be refunded
>>
>>321870024
To be fair, $5 for an online FPS game is hardly expensive.

Also Steam Refunds exist now.
>>
>>321870154
he's my neighbor, no way to refund it.
ugg
>>
>>321866353
I love GitS and I would never touch this game with a ten-foot pole.
>>
>>321866353
great franchise, shit game which could have been based on any other shit
what do you want ? it's shit, the end.
>>
>>321866353
I love Ghost in the Shell myself but I would rather a single player game where you go through some of the story missions or something.
Add a multiplayer mode for COD like play sure but I want to play as Batou and Makoto
>>
>>321868985
Calling anything Japanese weeb shit is definitely a missapropriation of the term.

Moeblob "am I kawaii?" visual novels and their ilk are definitely weeb shit.
>>
>>321866882
This
>>
Try NeoTokyo for a multiplayer fps based on the GitS universe. It's pretty fun although the community's full of weebs and kind of dead.
>>
>>321870483
This is true, but calling any game with even an inclining of anime like flavor and the "weeb shit" meme flies around.
I find it's just best to ignore them and continue discussions as normal
>>
>>321870414
Found the Bernie supporter
>>
>>321866353
Of course it's dead on arrival.
The dev are retarded enough to think that GitS's audience is the same than COD's audience.
>>
File: 1447772267426.png (118 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
1447772267426.png
118 KB, 400x379
>>321866353
>you have to pay to be beta tester but once the game is released is f2p
genius.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.