[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015 in Gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Xbox One
>3 Exclusives
>Average Metacritic Score 84

WiiU
>60 Exclusives
>Average Metacritic Score 73

PS4
>12 Exclusives
>Average Metacritic Score 74

PC
>19 Exclusives but tons on college project games or walking simulators which really can't be taken seriously
>Average Metacritic Score 72

Both PC and PS4 had 6 exclusives this year with metacritic score over 80%. And Xbox One with 3 games is dead last.

Source; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8ptDxE40qU
>>
>>321865790
Don't you ever get tired of these pointless console wars threads?
>>
If you really have to compare the platforms then keep in mind that a lot of games simply can't come to the WiiU and the PS4 generally runs games at a higher resolution and/or stabler framerate than the Xbone and well everyone knows that the PC completely annihilates the consoles when it comes to multiplats.
>>
Reminder that the console wars is a product of insecure video game buyers hoping that they can be vindicated for their console/PC purchase.

Just enjoy the console you got, guys.
>>
>>321866104

Better than daily TotalBiscuit threads
>>
>>321865790
Bought an Xbone back in January and its been a fun year for me. I actually feel a teeny tiny bit sorry for PS4 owners. It's been a crappy year for them with the exception of Bloodborne back in March, and the only thing they have to look forward to in 2016 is Horizon and UC4.

The Wii U is straight fucking garbage. It has maybe 5 good games in its entire catalog.
>>
File: Lawrence_Sonntag.png (63 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence_Sonntag.png
63 KB, 480x270
>>321868343

So you only play Halo?
>>
>>321868558
Nah I play a lot of Smite actually.

>B-BUT THATS NOT AN E-EXCLUSIVE

Doesn't matter. I play it on my Xbone :)
>>
>>321866104
/v/ is filled with manchildren who can only afford one thing and must feel validated on their decision.
>>
Pc has Undertale so it's pretty clear who won.
>>
>>321865790
Cherrypicking to the max. Looking at this the Wii U actually seems to be the best platform (when the reality is that it's actually pretty fucking dead).

Doesn't take into account the XB1 got the best backwards compatibility either.
>>
>>321870140
t. console owners
>>
>>321865790
Honestly the Xbone probably has the best games out of the consoles, the problem is you can't call them exclusives because some of them are also on the PC. As a standalone machine the Xbone is probably the best.
>>
>>321868343
>"wii u is garbage"
>doesn't own one

Everytime, family
>>
>>321871182
Well of course I don't own one, I've looked through its library of games and very few of them actually appeal to me. I made an objective decision based upon this to not purchase one.
>>
>>321868991
I own PS4 and Xbone and still enjoy participating in console war threads :^)
>>
>>321865790
>Both PC and PS4 had 6 exclusives this year with metacritic score over 80%

What PC games are you talking about ? Most PC exclusives are NOT real exclusives. Noone made a deal with anyone for Path of Exile for example. Just noone bothered to port it on consoles.

You are using the term "exclusive" with different definitions. First is appearing exclusively on some system (due to circumstances) and the other is a business deal.

Furthermore the PC is not a platform, like the xbox or the playstation. It's a tech fucking standard. How hard is it to understand you are comparing different things ?
>>
>>321871381
>it has games but not ones i like
>garbage

Alrighty.
>>
>>321871724
Well, it also has a metric shit tonne of shovelware and other novelty games, and to me, these aren't proper games. Why would I be interested in Mario Tennis? Or Amiibo festival? Or Nintendoland? They're straight fucking terrible and nobody will ever convince me otherwise.
>>
File: Adachitellsthetruth.png (360 KB, 497x583) Image search: [Google]
Adachitellsthetruth.png
360 KB, 497x583
>>321868343
>Wii U is straight fucking garbage
>>
File: 1451345841538.jpg (49 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1451345841538.jpg
49 KB, 490x490
>>321871639
>I enjoy being separatist on a board for children
Ok, to each its own I guess.
>>
>>321866104
>Don't you ever get tired of these pointless console wars threads?
>>321868991
>/v/ is filled with manchildren who can only afford one thing and must feel validated on their decision.

That's a load of bullshit. Choosing one product over another is how the economy works. You are effectively talking like a child who boasts about having "all the toys". There are two almost identical products in the market (and the inferiority complex filled PC-only fags who make believe they matter) it only makes sense for one of them to succeed and the one to fail. So we either have a better re-designed product (a new xbox) or room in the industry for another product to appear (nintendo to grow balls and make a real console). What is happening right now is NOT competition, it's anti capitalist for a product that is losing money (the xbox) to be kept on the market by a company that is getting its money from other ventures and is simply trying to "choke out" the rival.
>>
>>321872247
But anon, the Xbone actually has games. It's Sony who needs to fucking quit.
>>
>being this mad that you can't buy more than one console
>>
>>321872407
>xbone: killer instict
>ps4: bloodbourne
>wiiu:bayonetta2
so many games this generation i'm catching up with my backlog
>>
>>321872407
>the Xbone actually has games
>It's Sony who needs to fucking quit.

That's an ethical argument for which company is more pro-gamer and which is not. In that respect Steam is the crown king of a pile of shit. But they are hugely profitable. The Xbox is not a desirable console, it's doing well "comparatively" to other gens. MS has been keeping it alive via a life support that comes from their huge pockets. That's not competition, that's trying to chock out the rival from the market. Borderline unfair trade. But I'm not even anti-MS, I just want MS to shit or get off the pot. Either fully support PC gaming or make a new BETTER Xbox, what fans actually want. What MS is doing right now is half assing things and everyone hates that. SCE made the cheapest console in their history and... it's selling like candy. They got lucky, I don't care.

I really hate this fagotry of "getting along", that's not how shit gets better.
>>
>>321873367
>Trying to tell me the Xbone isn't pro-consumer
>They went to great lengths to implement BC
>They're also supporting the PC

How's Sony treating you, charging you for PS2 emulation an all.
>>
>>321865790
>60 wii u exclusives
Wut is this true
>>
>>321868725
Why would you feel sorry for ps4 if all the games on xbone are also on ps4 with like 2 exceptions?
>>
>>321873586
>Microsoft pro-consumer
>after trying to fuck everyone with a barbed dick pre-release of the Bone

None of the big 3 are pro consumer. Valve isn't either before any PCfats get any ideas.
>>
>>321865790
>Wii U
Take out the rehashes
>PS4
Take out the weebo shit and it's nothing
>PC
Indie shit
>Xbox One
Masterpiece, awesome western games, no weebo or rehashes
>>
>>321872013
>Xdrone is close-minded
Surprise, surprise
>>
>>321872013
But obviously every console has shovelware and obviously those games you listed aren't the games people are talking about
>>
>>321873586
>How's Sony treating you

Dafuck dude, that's the exact opposite of what a said. Do europoors also have poor english comprehension ? I said that the ethical side of things is a separate to the business side of things.
>>
>>321873810

Valve is PC. Of course.
>>
>>321873780

All indie platformers nobody cares about but they are exclusive for that specific console so I guess the point is valid.
>>
>>321865790
Leapfrog has a shitton of exclusives too. Doesn't mean they're worth playing.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.